Folks I have seen some stupid things before!

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pk_powell, Dec 12, 2006.

1. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    But this takes the cake.............. Last nigh I was watching a comedy that my girls enjoy I can't say the name of it but it had the Olsen twin in it when they were little.Anyway it had a scene on it where one guy was teaching the other guy how to fish with a baitcasting reel. So this guy has his fishing pole and they're standing on a dock,and he says to the blonde guy,all ya have to do is take the reel,put your thumb on the line,rear back and and let it go,meaning take your thumb off and let the line go.The Blonde guy repeats him word for word but the letting go part he threw the entire rig in the water.The Dark headed guy just looked at him speechless,I think I would've tapped him on the head and said Hello is anyone in there?? Ha Ha Hee Hee!:0a28: :lol: :lol: :lol:

2. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    At least that was a show. This is for real, not too long ago, a guy was driving his motorhome & put his cruise control, then went to the back of the motorhometo do something:eek:oooh:

Needless to say,an accident resulted. The guy said he thought it was an autopilot.:crazy:

He sued the manufacturer & WON.......there was no warning sign posted as such:roll_eyes:

3. GMC FishHauler

GMC FishHauler New Member

State:
    Waco, Texas, Un
    i thought that was just an old joke about the autopilot!!

4. splitshot

splitshot New Member

State:
    Coxsakie,N.Y.
    When i was teaching my boys how to fish, my youngest son did the excat same thing with a brand new zebco 33, i laughed so hard i had tears running down my face. My son thought i was crying because he threw the pole in the water, which brought on another laughting fit. Just one of those things you never forget!!! The pole only went four feet, so i waded out and, started the lesson all over again.:big_smile:

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I hate to admit it, but I did that once. I was under the influence of Wild Turkey. I don't drink much anymore when I fish because it's too expensive.

6. Love Them Cats

Love Them Cats New Member

State:
    Vinita, Oklahoma
    No, it really happened and it was here in Oklahoma.
    Now they have to put a warning in the owners manual about that.

Ken

7. rebelzgrl76

rebelzgrl76 New Member

State:
    CO

Heres your sign!!:roll_eyes:

8. Ol Man

Ol Man New Member

State:
    Illinois
    No, Dayton, I ain't gonna do it again...:lol:

~~~~~~~~~~
    The measure of a master is his success in bringing all men around to his opinion twenty years later. ~~Ralph Waldo Emerson

9. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    that is funny but i think everyones done that atleast once in their life. lol

10. Wil

Wil New Member

State:
    Minden Nebraska
    here's your sign!!! you might be a redneck if you think cruise control is auto pilot..