Folding chair with rod holders

Discussion in 'Fishing Rod Holder Review' started by Txbluecatman, Jun 2, 2008.

1. Txbluecatman

Txbluecatman Member

State:
    Texas
    Any of you all ever seen a folding chair that had two rod holders built into the chair. One on each side. The rod holders were attached to swing arms on the chair that pivot. The rod holders could be adjusted for angle and swung side to side. I saw an old mad fishing the local lake with one on the bank and it appeared to be perfect for chasing them late night kitties. I asked the old man where he had gotten it from and he said he could not remember. If anyone has any info on a fishing chair with the swinging rod holders on it I would appreciate it.

2. Katmandeux

Katmandeux New Member

State:
    Checotah, Oklahoma
    Cool.

You get up to take a leak, along comes Katzilla, and buh bye one chair and two rods.:0a1:

3. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Another negative is when you move in the chair you move the rod tips. My father in law once used one and he didn't like it for anything except to relax.

4. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    I use to fish with a retired postal worker that had one on his chair like that, He only fished for trout though.

5. godsglad8tor

godsglad8tor New Member

State:
    Riverside, CA
    ya ive seen them, but if your fishing and nature calls and you come back to no rod and no chair, double wammy, no bueno lol