Fog Finally Lifts!

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by mocatman, Jan 19, 2010.

1. mocatman

mocatman Guest

We have been in fog for the last three days here in central Mo. Glad to see the sun shining today, Spring is coming!

2. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Still froggy here. Supposed to start raining here tonight for the next couple of days. Still got snow on the ground!!

3. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Not up in our area.It's still rather hazy around here and the sun sure ain't shinning.here.Wish it was.

4. steveturner024

steveturner024 Active Member

State:
    Illinois
    Name:
    Steve Turner
    Still coudy and moist here just north of St. Louis. I'm ready for the sun to dry up some of the mud so I can get out and soak some lines.

5. mocatman

mocatman Guest

Dang sounds like i must just be in the only sunny part of the whole state!

6. bluejay

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Weather gusser here yesterday said the sun was shining. You just couldn't see it for the fog!! LMAO I could of told her that!!

7. opposum

opposum Active Member

State:
    Missouri
    Keep that in mind. We still have the rest of January and February. I can't wait for warmer weather to stay.

8. ozman

ozman New Member

State:
    Mo
    The fog was gone at warsaw today. Some sun and a few clouds. But the fish was on fire.

9. pabloracer4748

pabloracer4748 New Member

State:
    Kansas
    The fog is relentless. Ive never seen fog last so many days and nights. At least its warming up though.

10. bluejay

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Cleared up last night and started raining. Foggy again this morning. Sun supposed to shine later today. We will see.
    A 500# day ozman. I would say they were hot!! I think I might just move in with you and leave Joan up here to work!! LOL

11. Smokin

Smokin New Member

State:
    Ca
    3 days? that aint nothing we get fog banks that last for weeks here. This huge rain storm we got is a welcome break from the last 2 to 3 weeks of fog cover. Plus we need the water and snow.