Flowers and a meal for Zalma:

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by postbeetle, Jun 25, 2009.

1. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Some are aware that Zalma (Russell) is visiting me in 12 days in the Grand State of Iowa. Looking forward to it. Have put away everything valuable and locked it up tight. Put some testosterone in the dogs dry food to get them ready.

Been some other threads about how to take care of a guy from Missoura. Got it figured out this morning. I have decided to give him meat and flowers. Got the meat this morning in my driveway and the flowers are growing in my back yard.

The meat is a little tricky. Got to get the horsetank out and let this meat sit for about a week. Ya see this meat stinks right now. God does it stink. I think I will wait till he gets here to have him help me clean it. He can hold it while I kill it. can't turn down free food the way I look at it. About 20 lbs live. Should dress out and make good soup. Missoura guys I know will think this a real treat. Should impress him.

The flowers are no problem. Got 'em everywhere. Should appeal to Russell's feminine side. Actually they are for his current wife, whichever one that is.

#1....Russells appetizer. Meal on the halfshell.
    #2....Posies for Russell's Missus.

2. willcat

willcat New Member

State:
    texas
    That soup looks like it will bite you back!!!!

3. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Don't look like the kind of "SNAPPER" we eat in Joisy. :wink:

4. cheapNdisgusting

cheapNdisgusting Well-Known Member Supporting Member Supporting Member

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    #1 Dungbeetle; Where's the beef? When I heard you found something in the "driveway" (aka gravel road) I figured it would at least be a coon or opposum (surprised I spelled it right?) I ain't from Californika and I'm not eating Pansies or morning glories or whatever those are. However, the present wife did like the turtle. Maybe she will learn to cook TurtleHelper.

#2 Willcat, the soup looks a little thin don't it. I've mentioned before that awoi'ns can't cook.

#3 Sleazytop; If this is the kind of namby-pamby Awoi gormet food he offered to you, I understand why you stayed home. Also, your comment about the "Snapper" was cheap and disgusting - I'm starting to like you, even tho your mullet is on backwards.

11 days and counting (tomorrow I won't need to use my toes)

Time for my medication.

5. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    From the land of cottonmouths and puffaders and Missoura folk lore he has come and gone. A B.O.C. member crossed paths with another B.O.C. member yesterday, and we didn't even fish. Hardly talked about fishing, amazing that. Did talk about many things though.

Zalmaflashed made it to Iowa and we had a visit, one one Hillbilly to another. He is in Iowa for a few days then will hurry back to SE Missoura and take a long shower to wash Iowa off his bod. I enjoyed his company and I enjoyed his attitude about life. That visit was "Destiny" as my brother might say. Pre-arranged in the book life (no capital letters). Will tell ya about some things perhaps down the road.

Have inserted a picture of the two of us after I made him do some work to pay for a slice of Blueberry pie I made for him. He didn't bring me any Okrea, for which I am thankful. The guy with the scythe is from Missoura and the guy with the pitchfork is from Iowa. I needed the pitchfork and chore boots because the words that spewed forth got pretty deep.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Dam you is short! LOL! I see ya had to give him the lawn mower. Glad you two got together. :wink:

7. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    BG, what I lack in height, I more than make up in .....................

(Wisdom) Heheh. And you thought I was going to say something else BG, like......................

(Looks)
    (Money)
    (Age)
    (Number of Teeth Left)

None of the above, insert the original word you were thinking BG. heheh.

8. cheapNdisgusting

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    Just got back and haven't relaxed enough to explain what a good time I had. Really impressed! Thanks John.

9. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Impressed with what? You were in Iowa for christ sake. :wink:

10. Catpaw

Catpaw Well-Known Member

State:
    Central Cail
    Name:
    James
    I still want to here about what went on after the dinner and flower thing.:eek:oooh: lmao

11. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Sounds like a fun get-together :cool2:.

12. cheapNdisgusting

State:
    Zalma Mo.
    Name:
    Russ
    I was impressed that he wasn't like my wife's relatives. He eats with a knife and fork.

13. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    And I even spit wash them, or let the dog lick them clean.