flowerdy shorts

Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by TN Greg, Apr 8, 2009.

1. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    I thought I would be able to break them out soon, but that certainly wasn't the case tonight. Long johns and rubber rain gear was the rule. Cold and damp indeed....

2. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Well any good fishing report or nutrolls we need to know about.

3. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    We are starting to put the pieces together after so much time off the water. The high water has been fun. Still chilly tonight.

So, John......any fishing reports from you? I can only remember 1 in the past two years. Please include depth.

4. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    :smile2::smile2:

5. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    My wife made me throw out all my flowerdy shorts, but I still got my shirts! lol :wink:

6. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    that might be one more than me:wink::smile2: I do know that the fish are in the water and your going to need a rod, reel, line, hook, and bait to catch them.

7. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    I uderstand, eflow. It took me a while to learn that this was not a board for fishing reports. More than once you've posted those that talk aren't fishing... :wink:

I will now comply.

8. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Greg, it sounds as if you think everyone on here is soaking up the good fishing knowledge, and not sharing their own lessons. :confused2::wink:

9. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I caught one fish yesterday. About a 2 pound blue on cut shad in about 10 foot of water. That is all. Not a very exciting report is it.:wink::smile2:

10. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Not exciting?!?!? A fish to take the top competitor out of the UFC is not exciting?!?!?! :roll_eyes:

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Bob, i know i really don't have a vested interest in this but could you PLEASE give a bit more detail? You know, what color skivie ya was wearin, dippin snuff/ not dippin. Actually in the water or at local market,,,you know the good stuff.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

12. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois

I think alot of you not reading fishing reports comes from a lack of fish or NUTROLLS worthy of talking about. :wink: Let us in on your reports!!! We need the encouragement from time to time!

13. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    No secrets here, just haven't had time to do any fishing. Snaggin trip with Swamp on the meremac one day with no spoonies an I went with Slipknot a week or two ago and we caught some dinks in 40' of water on shad. I think the biggest one was around 5 lbs and the wind was blowing around 40. Still fun to be out there, this whole work thing is really cutting into my fishing.

14. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    After getting skunked yesterday, I just had to redeem myself...

I hit the water today, this afternoon, right when the rain started falling. I was out there till about 8pm and managed to boat 1 fish bout 14-15 pounds. Good thing is, 'ol Stitch finally broke his skunk streak too! He ended up catching a fish as well! :smile2:

Fished behind the wing dykes, in about 40-50 feet. Mine hit on a SkipEye, and Stitch's hit a piece of shad. It was certainly WET out there and once the sun went down, it got CHILLY!!:confused2:

15. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    Work??? You mean you actually had to stoop that low?? The rest of us here manage just fine fishing everyday without all that nonsense work schtuff. You're doing something wrong for sure. :confused2:

16. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Fun chit isn't it??? :confused2::confused2:

17. eflow

eflow New Member

State:
    IL.
    Ah yes I love work! 6 days a week since Jan. Maybe if St. Charles's finest would stop shooting so many rounds up maybe I could get a couple days off:wink::wink::smile2::smile2:

18. fishnfwl

fishnfwl New Member

State:
    South Cent
    Hmmmmmmm, Well, I went to the pond and picked up 14 nice gills for dinner, hit a turkey with the truck on the way up the road,(didn't kill it right off) it was try'n to run across the field with a few broken bones LOL. Let the dog out she ran it down and killed it, so turkey and fillets for dinner :smile2:

Went for a ride with Dan the other day, Became a tad windy... should have brought a kite along, would have been an easy fly, had to use 16 ounces of lead just to cast against it, :smile2: no bites..... Got to check out and see that the state of Il, is finally spending some cash on descent boats for DNR. Nice ark they was in hey Dan :wink: :smile2: Wander if they ever fouound that boat from "Down South" :tounge_out:

19. BEHITJ

BEHITJ New Member

State:
    Wentzville
    Greg haven't been out that much and the times I have I probably should of stayed home. NTR.........Fishing is pretty poor right now I think untill the water gets into the 50's.

20. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well this work thing is a racket, I can finally afford to go on all the fishing trips I no longer get to go on.:confused2:

Well Team Polce and crew, there you have it; all slow reports and you guys thought there was a conspiracy going on. So lets have it Greg, I know you guys have had two teaser posts to fishing trips that you are holding back on. The group has shared and now it is your turn.:wink: