Flourescent pink fishing line? - for the lady, not me

Discussion in 'Fishing Line Review' started by ohiohawghunter45067, May 30, 2006.

1. ohiohawghunter45067

ohiohawghunter45067 New Member

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    now guys i know i will catch some harp on but honestly its for the misses.
    can any one tell me where i can get some berkley big game in flourescent pink........ thanks in advance.

2. dreamer34

dreamer34 New Member

State:
    danville virginia
    hehehehehehehehehehehe...i'll be on the lookout for ya....hehehehehe

3. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    I will spare you the women jokes and just get straight to the point :wink: I haven't ever heard of pink Big Game, or really of many other brands either. I do know that Ande has a line that is fluorescent, or at the very least plain, pink. Its actually not a bad color, but not for me though LOL. I hope this helps.
    http://www.boatersworld.com/product/477550065.htm You can see it there. Only place I have ever seen it in person is in a bait shop by Truman Lake in Missouri. So if you ever go down there, you could find it :big_smile:

4. ohiohawghunter45067

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    thanks for the help. i will have to check in to that. shes wanting pink line. her okumas are due for some new line. and she says she tired of the other colors, and if i want her ot continue fishing i'll find her some. but what she dont know is shes just a ride home from all the beer consumption. so i better find that line....

5. barbel

barbel New Member

State:
    Somewhere
    You could try getting her some orange too, assuming she hasn't tried that. Asking about orange line might save you a little bit of ridicule when asking questions :lol:

6. ohiohawghunter45067

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    will do
    thanks again

7. peewee williams

peewee williams New Member

State:
    Pembroke,Georgia
    Let us all face up to the truth guys.IF PINK line caught the most fish,there would be no other color.peewee-williams

8. ohiohawghunter45067

State:
    Trenton, Ohio
    now peeweee why do u think im looking fo pink line lol

9. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    You guys laugh if you like, but I have pink line of two of my reels. It was supposed to be a "yellow" OR "gold", made I think by Berkley. You know what... it catches fish just as good as that pretty red cajun, green big game, clear and blue trilene. Go ahead, laugh, but don't think of this when your at the lake, fall on the shore to laugh and land on a snake, or while out in the boat and fall out and drown. Just as soon have all of you back to jaw at some more. I still think my pink line is better than that red stuf..

10. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    I used to have some Red Devil that looks pretty pink while on the line. Stuff is durable, I would get her some of that. It stands out from a distance.

11. jim

jim New Member

State:
    Jacksonville NC
    Don't think the color makes much difference and PEEWEE is right if pink line caught more fish I suspect most of the manlier members of this organization would be on the way to the "PINK" line store right now,me included.What I would like to know is why all the OHIO fishermen come up with the fancy names like "HawgHunter" "Flat Hunter" etc ?Maybe they fish with MELLON and its a statewide epidemic!:big_smile: Seems as though once you have been around MELLON its all about the "hunting" and very lttle about the "Finding":lol: :roll_eyes: :big_smile:

12. Ulizth

Ulizth New Member

State:
    St. Clairsville, Ohio
    I once fished with a guy that swore by nothing but Ande pink. He said it was the best made. I never tried the pink but can attest to the regular clear line as being good quality. My primary line that I use is clear big game, but still consider Ande my first choice of a backup. As for where he used to get his I'm not sure.

Good luck and I will be on the look out for what line is in your hands!

:0a23:

13. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City
    Just back from cabelas and I didn't see any berkly in pink but they did have some maxima in pink

14. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Bryan, I have used salt water pink ande for years and it works great. I have switched to envy green now on my reels and it is highly visable your wife will probably like it. 777

15. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Jim, that was a real good hit on Mellon...poor guy....everyone hits on him. Was has he ever done to anyone...he just breathes and tries to catch fish. Sorta feel sorry for the guy.

16. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Well there is a couple guys who prefer pink, they may choose to chime in here. How about it guys.LOL

17. brad kilpatrick

brad kilpatrick New Member

State:
    Kansas City

C'mon slim tell the truth......you spool up all your penns with pink line, cause its sooooo pretty!!!!! LMAO

18. slimcat

slimcat New Member

State:
    marion kentucky
    Now, now Brad, you know who I was referring to. I use PowerPro and Berkley Big Game in Solar GREEN.LOL