Florida Catfish Classic was great

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by Team StrayCats, Oct 8, 2006.

1. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    Hi. We went to the Florida catfish calssic this past weekend and just loved it. It was a fun time and had good company on the boat. I fished this tournament with stumpknocker2, He,s a nice guy that was joy to be fishing with. Well we did ok but we didnt place. I did catch a 6.4 channel cat so at 7 am we was in 3rd place. But by the end of the tour, we got bumped off the board and ended up in 6th place for channel cats. The winning flathead was only 29 lb,er. But it was good enough for $1500.00. We got some massive runs but just couldent get them hooked. 1 lady had one of her big rods shatter and she lost the fish. Glen didnt catch any fish but he win one of the door prizes that was a ocuma rod and reel. (i didnt get a door prize) lol. But i did have a great time. If you ever get the time to make one of these tournaments please fish it you,ll have one of the best times you ever had. I did get some pic,s and as soon as i get them done i will post some pic,s. I,m moving to a new house today so i want be online for a couple of weeks. its a 2 weekjs waiting list to get my cable modem back on so i will post in a couple of weeks.

2. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Thanks for the report. Will be watching for the pictures and glad you had a good time.