Florida BOC unite and sound off

Discussion in 'LOCAL FLORIDA TALK' started by ShieldMan, Jul 13, 2006.

1. ShieldMan

ShieldMan New Member

State:
    florida
    Not sure what happened to the first thread I started. Maybe a glitch in the system. This is for all our florida catfishermen and women to meet and greet. So who are you and where are you at? I'll start.
    :byebye:
    Opie aka:ShieldMan
    South West Florida

2. trnsmsn

trnsmsn New Member

State:
    Missouri Originally Now I
    Where Are You @ In Fl. We'll Have To Hook Up(Literally). I Take It By Your Nickname, That You Are Law Enforcement? One Of My Good Fishing Buddies Has been On The Force For Almost 25Yrs Now. PM. Me If You'd Like, Elliot

3. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    theres still a few of us florida members left here....lol

4. Sampson

Sampson New Member

State:
    Florida
    Sampson - Lakeland, FL

5. ShieldMan

ShieldMan New Member

State:
    florida
    trnsmsn: Nice to meet you. I reside and fish in Charlotte county. I'd PM but I don't have enough posts yet. Just a Newb. Would love to hook up for an outing sometime. Yes, I am dual certified LEO/CO. Currently working DOC on the chain gang.

Sampson: Nice to meet you,too! Lakeland? Is that near Orlando? I cant remember. Anyway,.......how's the fishin' in your area?

Opie

6. Team StrayCats

Team StrayCats New Member

State:
    florida
    How you doing. I use to live in fort myers for 20 years. Then left and went to INDY for 15 years and now i,m in Dunnellon Fl. Been here for 6 years. Dunnellon is 25 miles west of ocala. Welcome to the BOC brother. BC