Florida - Baseball

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by pendog66, Apr 6, 2006.

1. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    Well im heading out tomorrow with the baseball team to Florida for the week. I will be back next friday morning. Dink, Mellon, Salmonid lets get out then and do some fishing. Hopefully i will be able to land a shark or 2 while at the beach but i dunno

2. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Have fun and bring back some of that flordia weather to ohio. lol

3. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Have a great time, be safe. I'm going down Next Friday for my spring break. Will fish down there from Monday the 17th to Friday the 21st. Going to hopefully meet Big Country while I'm down. Can't wait!

Zakk

4. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    well i just got back this afternoon. I only got to fish one day. And i ended up landing 15 Spanish Mackeral on a silver gotcha plug. They were a blast to catch. But things turned bad when i got home, i found out my grandma cant eat or swallow anything anymore and they have called in hospace:crying:

5. Big Country01

Big Country01 New Member

State:
    brandon,florida
    sorry to here about your grandma i hope all turns out ok for her..
    where were you fishing at for the macks???

6. tanner

tanner New Member

State:
    Somerset, Kentucky
    dude...i'm sorry to hear about your grandma...:too_sad: i send my prayers to her and believe the good Lord will heal her and deliver her from this!

7. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Sorry to hear about your grandma brother.

I'll be leaving for Florida this Sunday morning and staying until Thursday or Friday. Gonna try to hit some of those Spanish Mackeral and then use them for cut bait for them shark's at night!:)

8. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    I was at Ft. Walton beach in the Gulf. And Zakk the shark arent in yet but the cobia sure are. Good luck

9. Katmaster Jr.

Katmaster Jr. New Member

State:
    Wilmington, NC
    Cool, I go there every year this exact same time and usually hook a lot of cobia, catch a ton of those spanish, and last year I caught some 4ft Blacktip's (Sharks) off the Skyway Pier.

Zakk

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sorry to here the about grandmaw. Pay close attention to what hospice has to tell you, they are a great help. My dad is under hospice care now also. He was in a nursing home but we brought him home this week. All he wanted was to pass at home and hospice has helped us accept this. I know the guys mean all the best for you so don't upset with them. Many people don't know the purpose of hospice as they don't advertise what they are about. Enjoy your grandmaw and don't let anything unsaid.

Danny

11. pendog66

pendog66 New Member

State:
    Brookville OH
    my family had a devastating loss tonight, at 9:33 the sweetest women in the world and best grandma passed away. She lived more her children and grandchildren. This family will miss her

12. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Nate,

I've been gone until yesterday, just read this, sorry to hear about your loss man. Let us know if you need anything.

13. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    Nate, I am truly sorry to hear about the passing of your Grandma..Prayers your way for the strength to deal with your loss in this time of grief.:sad: