FLOAT COAT

Discussion in 'Fishing Clothing Review' started by tunnel hull, Jan 24, 2009.

1. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    been doing alot i mean alot of on research (surfing) on this subject because it can the differance between life or death US airforce has used this tec for yrs ..YOU think falling thru ice on a lake is bad or just taking a fall out of fishing boat in freezing or near freezing temps would be bad ..HOW abouts the deck of a aircraft carrier can,t just spin that right around to pick u up. Long fall before u hit the water any way MUSTANG are the people that makes the FLOAT COATS for our guys an gals aboard aircraft carriers among otherstuff VERY $$$ i think my life is worth it. Think id be stylen in CAMO CLASSIC BOOMERJACKET from MUSTANG whit catfish silm runin right down on matching USC aproved FLOATING CAMO BIBS also from MUSTANG the company ...BUT unfortionitly my (WIFE) does not. Searched for best price www.turtlemairne cheapest i fond if any body finds MUSTANG.;ie think the best by out there; bommmer classic cheaper PLEASE let me no...MUSTANG makes a full line of FLOAT COATS BIBS and matching hats .Airforce style with the name on the back with reflective is most def.perfishional.....PS thats how i got the net ,told wife had to do this coat research thing ............if u dont GO u dont no:smile2:

2. tunnel hull

tunnel hull New Member

State:
    SO.il.
    if person ,organazation,fellow BOC mebers ;; would want to donate the items mention above or at lease some of the coast i would more than GLADLY accept HA HA HA iwould take a cupon for sure