Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got into em' pretty good tonight! Was a blast! Five hours fishing we had 95 pounds of fish in 6 fish. It was about 6 o' clock and we were down the bank from the rest of our poles catching that little 6 pounder. We got back to where our stuff was and my rod was about to be ripped from the rod holder. That was the big one he weighed 35 pounds.

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Later on in the night we ended up getting another nice one. My buddy got him about 9:15. That fish was strong and we were fishing on the seams of some pretty heavy current he was about a 3 cigarette fish. He ended up at 33 pounds.

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Just the pics of the other 3 fish bunch of dinks, but proof we put the sackdown on em! lol.
Those were between 6 -8 pounds. Pretty good bite and the rivers up pretty good too! Gotta love the days when you can't miss.

Attachments

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Got something to prove on the flatheads fellas? Jump on in! 2010 USCA Flathead Contest

Click the link and make a post if your interested. Final details will be kicked out SOON. Dont have to send any money in until AFTER you read and agree to the final rules for this event. In the past, Fish-off competitions have been alot of fun!

I don't what i'm doing that good man! Even i'm smart enough to know i've got lot's to learn. I've seen your guys monsters on here! Only thing i can prove is, how do they say that? "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while"

·
Registered
6,124 Posts
I don't what i'm doing that good man! Even i'm smart enough to know i've got lot's to learn. I've seen your guys monsters on here! Only thing i can prove is, how do they say that? "Even a blind squirrel finds a nut once in a while"
Give yourself credit when you deserve it bro... those are nice fish. Anytime you and a buddy can mace 2 30+ lb'ers in one setting, with "dinks" as a bonus, then luck don't have anything to do with it anymore.
In other words - don't be modest.... nobody else 'round here is. lol!

Good work!

·
Registered
598 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Give yourself credit when you deserve it bro... those are nice fish. Anytime you and a buddy can mace 2 30+ lb'ers in one setting, with "dinks" as a bonus, then luck don't have anything to do with it anymore.
In other words - don't be modest.... nobody else 'round here is. lol!

Good work!
lol! Yeah, I figured i hammed it up enough with the SMACKDOWN title, lol! Though I must admit i was pretty proud when he got the second! Especially after i got mine first then told him i was ready to move to a whole other spot, he was hesitant about it until he snatched his after we moved! It was nice for both of us to get one and not one guy catching em' both....bonus!

Either way thanks for the words of encouragment...much appreciated! From what i gather on this board you've definitely put your time in & know what your talking about.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.