Flathunter

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by slabmaster, Jul 9, 2008.

1. slabmaster

slabmaster New Member

State:
    missouri
    was supposed to go in for surgery today . i am wondering if any of you folks know how he is doing?

2. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    haven't heard, i hope they got him fixed up though.

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Best wishes to Flathunter! :big_smile: I hope the surgery was a success Jack! :cool2:

4. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Flathunter, best of wishes to you brother and I hope you are feeling better soon, God Bless

5. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I have not heard from him, so I'm no better than you guys. Let's hope all went well. :big_smile:

6. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Wishing you a speedy recovery,Jack.

7. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    hope everything went well, and hope he makes it back on the water soon....rollo

8. river scum

river scum New Member

State:
    hooterville indiana
    get well soon brother jack!

9. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I called him today but no answer. I left a message for him or his wife to please call me as soon as possible. If and when I get a call back I'll update you all.
    I'm going to call again tomorrow and try again. As soon as I hear I will let you all know whats up.
    I'm hoping all went well and he is in my Prayers!!!
    Hopefully all is good and I get a phone call soon but I'll call in the morning.
    If I talk to either one of them I'll post it!

10. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I just spoke with Jack's wife and He is still in the hospital in SEVERE pain. They did the Disc Laminectomy and it was a success. Thank God!!!
    He'll get out of the Hospital sometime today.
    The guy,I won't mention his name that said it was a breeze and there wouldn't be any pain, this is a Quote from Jack's Wife "He was full of s#!t!!!"
    She said he should do good but Its gonna take some time for all the pain to go away.
    Please say an Extra Prayer for Jack as he sure needs it!!!
    I may call back later this evening to give him time to get home and get situated and try to get comfortable. If Jack don't feel like talking I'll talk to his Wife, She is a very nice woman.
    When I get more updates either from Jack or his wife I'll update them soon as I get them.

11. Cheryl

Cheryl Well-Known Member

State:
    TN
    Prayers going out for Jack, for a speedy recovery.

John, keep us updated. Thanks!

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Thanks for the Prayers. I know they mean a lot to me and Him. Jack is my Buddy!!! I hate to see him in so much pain!!!!!:sad2:

13. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Been out of town and didn't even know that Jack had had his surgery until now. Good to hear he is coming home and hopefully he won't be laid up too long.Will keep him in my thoughts and prayers. Thanks John for keeping everyone updated.

14. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Thanks for the update John. Thoughts are with him.

15. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    You are all very welcome for the updates. Jack is a great guy that I'm proud to call a Brother and I'm also Praying for a speedy recovery for him.
    I'll update when I find out more.

16. arkrivercatman

arkrivercatman New Member

State:
    KS
    I sure hope he gets to feelin better. That has to suck.

17. metalman

metalman Well-Known Member

State:
    IN
    Name:
    Winston
    Heal quick Jack, there's fish to catch...W

18. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good to know that things went well. John hopefully you can provide some more updates.

19. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Jack posted a thread a little while ago. I think it was Thank You All for the Prayers.

I talked to him for a little bit on the phone a little while ago and He is home from the Hospital. He's still in an Extreme amount of pain. They said when they got in that it was worse than they thought but everything went good. He's expecting to be back fishing in 4 weeks but I figure about 6 weeks. He is still very sick from the anesthesia or the meds. He had to get off the phone because he got sick. He probably won't post much where he is still so loopy from the meds so I'll update as I find out more. I'll talk to him tomorrow so he can rest up tonight.
    Keep the Prayers coming that he'll heal up really soon and be back to fishing soon!!!:wink:

20. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Thanks John for the updates on Jack. Let him know that many Brothers/Sisters are praying for his pain to reside and quick recovery.