Flathunter vs Mellon round two

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by flathunter, May 26, 2006.

1. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well once agin it is time for us to have a weekend fishing excurssion..Tomorrow I will be heading over Mellons way, and sunday he is going to be in my part of the state..I think we are gonna be joined by Dinkbuster and Salmonoid..The last time we hooked up for one of these events everything went wrong, I am sure this will be the same..I will take plenty of pictures to share so everyone can have a laugh or two!:big_smile:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Just make sure you get some good pics of the place that mellon fishes this time, so we won't have to make them up, LOL!!!

Including the signs!!!!

3. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    I can't wait to hear the stories from this trip! Should be some classic tales! I just saw on another thread that you shot a U.F.O. out of the sky! I expect at least something like that from this weekend! LOL!:roll_eyes:

4. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    It was a team effort, LOL!!!

5. chubbahead

chubbahead Member

State:
    Ohio
    Good luck out there flathunter. Show him who boss is.

This weekend is looking really nice, maybe a bit too hot for me, but it should be dry for the most part. I hope you guys have a lot of spots in mind, because I'm sure the river will be packed this weekend.

The four of you need to throw some money on biggest fish when on the GMR. My money would be on dink. He seems to be due for a good flat. Good luck to all of you though.

6. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Jack where you guys going to be at Im in Central Ohio and Im planning on going out myself.

7. james

james New Member

State:
    Blue Ridge texa
    Don't forget to tie your castnet to Mellons neck before he uses it. :beat_brick:

8. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    The whole weekend sucked. I am taking some time off.

Catfishing has gotten to that point again where it's more work than fun. I'll be back energized. I'm going to be re doing some rod/reel combos, reorganizing tackle, etc... I'll come back strong in a week or two.

9. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    You mean you are going to your favorite spot (CP) again and you want the stinch to wear off before Jack gets wind of it, LOL!!!

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    You need to put some fresh 30-lb line on a few of those 7000's, and fill them up.