Flathunter Sells New Jon Boat & Buys A Ranger-TRUE STORY w/ Pictures

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Apr 30, 2006.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man oh man, Flathunter has lost it now. He just sold his Jon for $200 along with all of his cat rod & reels. He now is the proud owner of two GLoomis rods & a couple Shimano baitbasters, but to top it all off he just bought a $30,000 Ranger Bass boat! He & fellow BOC brother Salmonid were caught by hidden camers during their maden voyage. For obvious reasons we are unable to show details of their honey hole so the following picture has been edited to some degree. :wink:

PLEASE BOC BROTHERS & SISTERS, FLATHUNTER NEEDS HELP, CAN ANYONE PUT THIS POOR MAN ON A FLATHEAD? :sad_2a:

2. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    See Mellon!!!! This is what happens when your star student starts kissing Bass, LMAO!!! He has finally turned to the Dark Side and there is no hope for him, It is all your fault, LOL!!!

3. OBXterraSC

OBXterraSC New Member

State:
    NC (Fort Sill, OK right now)
    ROFL!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I cant help that my Catfishing skills are so much better than his. Maybe he should buy one of those voice recorders & keep in his pocket this year. I am sure I give lots of great Catfishing advice when we are out. If he really wants to get better at catfishing, he should play the recorder & study the lessons that I verbally give.

With lots of hard work, I think Flathunter, whopps, I mean Basshunter can come back to the Catfishing side. :0a26:

5. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    No, I think you have ruined him Mellon. Since that pic of you kissing that bass, he just gave up on it!!!

6. ksutroubleii

ksutroubleii New Member

State:
    New Philadelphia, OH
    Mellon, I can't believe you turned on your mentor this way...LMAO

7. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I think I deserve positive rep points for putting up with this fool for the last 4 years:tounge_out:

8. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    I KNOW ya do!:crazy: .....LMAO...Rep Given!:tounge_out:

9. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    Hey Bryan, when you have caught all the catfish you can handle and they are no longer a challenge, you too one day can change to Ohio's most elusive fish, the Bass. Jack told me he had the cats all figured out and needed a new challenge since his latest student "just didnt get it", he was depressed and figured the Buckeye Bass, especially one from a public impondment and of legal size is one of the rarest species to catch let alone master. It will take the Godfather many, many years to master that one. ( Ever seen a Professional bass tourney on TV from Ohio??) Thats exactly my point.....:roll_eyes:

Jack was so depressed about some guy he said he finally gave up hope for regarding teaching him to catfish. Depression within the teaching ranks can be quite high btw. I guess he spent countless hours tutoring and giving 1 v 1 special ed type of training too, but as we all know, some students just frustrate the teachers into quitting there profession and move on... Its a sad day but I only went along to make sure Jack, at the end of his first skunking, didnt want to sink the boat and throw all his new bass gear into the lake. Something about making his wife believe the story. I did what needed to be done for the sake of comforting my dear friend Jack.

Salmonid the "Savior":big_smile:

PS Bryan, pics are coming right now.

10. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    It is a sad day when the student turns on his mentor...I have taught mellon everything, and I mean everything..When I first met him he was using hot dogs for flathead bait, and could not even tie a proper knot..But I still cant keep him from shining his flashlite on the river at night:amazed:

11. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio

All of this coming from a professional TROUT GUIDE! Gee..... I'd get better advice from ole JW! :big_smile:

12. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Ok I have more to say, mr pro flathead guide mellon has caught one flathead this year, one...And this came from my spot, and from the boat I bought to get us to this spot..He would not have even caught this fish, but when we motored up to the the hole he leaped from the boat and went running down the bank to set up in the best location....:angry:

13. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    Just like most Bass...I mean bait fishermen, I guess he is afraid of the dark, LOL!!!

14. Itch2Scratch

Itch2Scratch New Member

State:
    Ivy Bend on LOZ, Missouri
    And don't forget Jack....he also was tryin to catch cats in trees above water!:crazy: ...LMAO Guess ya can but the wrong kind of cats...ya should have explained that a little better to him as mentor I think.:confused2: He obviously requires VERY detailed instruction.:baffle: ...LMAO

15. Dreadnaught

Dreadnaught New Member

State:
    Henderson,Ky
    He almost sounds hopeless, don't E , LOL!!!
    I am afraid if he were to shine a light out on a spot that I had my bait he would have to learn to swim in the dark in a hurry, LMAO!!!

16. Dragger

Dragger New Member

State:
    North Carolina
    JW , were these guys ever friends, sounds like to me they were just leaning on each other to learn how to fish , :lol: :lol: ..........