Flathunter needs our Prayers Badly!!!

Discussion in 'Prayer Request' started by catfishjohn, Jun 7, 2008.

1. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I'm asking all the BOC/SOC to say a Prayer for Jack(Flathunter). He is having some Major problems with his back and needs Good Thoughts and Prayers Badly!!!:sad2:
    He had his wife PM me since he can't hardly bear to stand or sit or get around. He had an MRI of his Lower Back Wednesday and ended up in the Hospital for a couple days. He has 3 Herniated Discs and 1 of them is real bad! He'll find out next week If their going to do surgery or what. I know exactly what he is going through and its pure HE!! When It gets to that point there isn't hardly anything at all that will take the pain away. Its Horrible!!!
    I and I'm sure He Thanks you all in advance for the Prayers!:wink::big_smile:
    Hang in there Jack, Things will get better!!!!! Were keeping you in our Prayers here in N.E. KY!!!:wink:

If he isn't able to get online, I'll pass along updates as I get them.
    Thank You All Very Much!!!

2. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Thanks for the heads up John. You two are great BOC brothers to each other; Jack worries about you as much as you do him.

Jack, you have my positive thoughts and prayers coming your way buddy. Hope things get better for you real soon.

3. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

Even though I've never met him other than on here I feel like I've known him all my life. Also, I know Exactly what he's going through and am going through pretty much the same right now. Its no fun at all and I feel bad for him that he's going through this. Its pure HE!!:sad2:

Thanks for posting Sis! I appreciate it and I'm sure he does also!!!:wink::big_smile:

4. JRicker

JRicker New Member

State:
    Tenessee
    I will be sending all of my positive energy and thoughts his way. I dont know first hand how a serious back injury feels but I have been watching my mother deal with one for almost a year now after a slaip and fall at a pharmacy because thier ceiling was leaking and they didnt bother to put up a wet floor sign. I hope he comes through this ok and without having to have surgery

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    prayers sent from my family. goodluck, and hope you get straightened around soon buddy.....rollo

6. yadkinrivercats

yadkinrivercats Member

State:
    mocksville,n.c.
  7. tiny b

tiny b Active Member

State:
    TX
    Thoughts and prayers from me and mine. Hang in there guys.

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    Jack you are in my thoughts and prayers, get well soon.

9. TNVOLCAT

TNVOLCAT New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Sorry to hear Jack's back is in bad shape. He's a really good feller. My father-in-law has major back issues also. So I kind of know what yall are going through. Prayers sent from Middle Tennessee!

10. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    prayers sent to another Ohio member,get well Jack the flatheads are waiting and a lot of them have your name on them,wishing you a speedy recovery

11. flathunter

flathunter New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks guys, I have to stand to type this...Iactually feel better today,,,I just talked to john for the first time on the phone, although i lost cell service i could tell he was in a great deal of pain,

12. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY

I was wondering what happened??? I was talking away to a bunch of silence....:wink::big_smile:

It was good to talk to you for a couple minutes anyway!!! Give me a call when you can. I may lay down but I won't be going to sleep!:wink::big_smile:

13. FS Driver

FS Driver New Member

State:
    swansea,illinoi
    jack i hope you get to feeling better . not much worse than a severe
    back problem i feel for ya .
    prayers sent buddy

14. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    FLATHUNTER JACK,

This is God's word's spoken in the Book of Matthew Chapter 21 Verse18 thru 22. I have the faith that your prayers will be answered because that is what God has said.So if you have a moment please read it and in the meantime i will pray for you.

O Father God , I ask that You to take control of Jack's needs ,I ask for heeling and confornt in his time of need's , and we ask that you guide the dr.'s in the wright derection and Father if they need to do surgery that he has complete healing,Father I lift Jack and his familey up to You for confornt, peace, knowledge, and understanding. Father I ask this prayer if it be Your will through your Son Jesus Christ

Amen

15. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    Prayers sent from Southern Ohio.

16. pk_powell

pk_powell New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Jack,Buddy you will be in my prayers. I too kinda know what you're going through and as JohnBoy says it isn't pretty. I have seen my husband suffer so much from his injuries he received on the Railroad. He now. has a neck that nothing but screws and steel plates. JohnBoy please keep us informed about both of you and I'll be praying. ~~~~~~~Sister Pat:sad2:

17. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Thoughts and prayers from derbycity.

18. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    Prayers and thoughts for Jacks condition. Thanks for the heads up John.

19. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thoughts and prayers to you Jack, hoping the best for ya!

20. ozzy

ozzy New Member

State:
    Lost Wages
    Prayers sent from Nevada. I know whats its like when ya cant move.