Flathunter Fishing His "Honey Hole"

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by H2O Mellon, Jul 22, 2008.

1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I probablly shouldn't post this, but I'm going to anyway. This is Flathunter at his top secret honey hols somewhere on Saltcreek in Southeast Ohio. I post it becasue it's so funny. The spot is only 20 feet across and 2-5 foot deep, yet he still was using his 12 foot paylake rods!

The second picture is my youngest son reeling in a bullhead caught from the spot. Notice the regular 7 foot rod that my son was using.

I'm hoping that Flathunter and I will pull a couple 30# fish from this spot in a few weeks. If so, I'll post pics but the creek is too small to post lots of detail. I've had people ask me to tell them Flathunterts fishing spots for $, but his secrets are safe with me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    That is very unfortunate that you posted his honey hole!:wink: You guys are too funny

3. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    I think we got a 3 stooges act going here. Im along for the read!!

4. jeremiad

jeremiad Well-Known Member

Name:
    Unspecified
    Hey, Mellon, ain't posting pictures of another member's honey hole a grave violation of BOC rules?! :crazy::wink:

5. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I tried to find it on Google Earth, but apparently, it doesn't zoom in that far, so I think the secret is safe for a while. :roll_eyes: