Flatheadhunter33 checking in...

Discussion in 'General Conversation' started by Flatheadhunter33, Nov 7, 2009.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Hi everybody!
    Just checking in from the high seas to see how you all are doing. Things are fine here on my end...just missing home. We recently ported in Thailand and a good time was had by all...the American dollar still goes a looooong way over there, lol! Anyhow, I just wanted to let you all know that I miss the BOC family and will continue to check in as much as the ship permits. Take care and I hope to be talking to you all from the same side of the globe by next spring!

2. postbeetle

postbeetle New Member

State:
    Iowa
    Glad to see your butt still in one piece. Things the same (somewhat) on this side of the globe, at least here on this forum. People catch an occasional fish and brag about it.

Some folks poke at one another, some folks meander through just cause they got nothin' else to do and some folks can't get enough.

Say I realize they got you fellas clamped down somewhat. Have you heard anything from Joey on your ship of the line? Curious about him .

Take care lad and get back to see us when ya can.

John.

3. JimmyJonny

JimmyJonny Well-Known Member

State:
    sc
    Good to hear from ya. Its been the same ole same ole around here...just talkin and fishin.

Be careful of what that dollar will get ya over there, LOL.. Take care, write us when ya can.

-Jim-

4. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    John, I have heard anything at all from Joey. I have actually tried to get contact on him and few other guys that are over there with from our base. No replies thgough. Since the Marine Corps put a ban on Facebook, alot of guys are harder to track down. If im not mistaken though, he should be home soon.

5. flathead willie

flathead willie Well-Known Member

State:
    Virginia
    Thanks for checking in Dameon. I hope you're taking lots of pictures. Please share them with us when you can. Have fun and enjoy your tour.

6. Swampfox.

Swampfox. New Member

State:
    Louisiana
    Glad to hear all is well my brotha. i have personally missed your posts Dameon, was wondering about you just yesterday. i knew you were deployed, just didnt know where. anywho, stay safe Devildog, Semper fi.

7. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Good to hear from you bro! It's nice to know you're able to check in with us occasionally so we can keep up with ya. :big_smile:

Hugs to you, thanks for your service. Take care, stay safe, and be :cool2:.

8. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA
    was just wondering about ya my friend. miss ya in the ufc forums. glad to hear all is going good for ya. come home safe and keep in touch.

9. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Dameon its good to hear from you and know that all is well. Thanks for your service and stay safe. Lots of big stories on a lot of small fish going on here. Your missed.

10. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    thanks for checking in Dameon