Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
691 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Look who I found on le Tubes......ROADHOUSE, featuring our very own Flathead Willie!!!!

I wish I knew where to re-direct you to give him thanks, but I DON'T.....(sorry):embarassed::embarassed:

Roadhouse & Brittany Sparks - (Hurts So Bad)
[youtubevid]IHdRaQEKE98[/youtubevid]

·
Registered
4,825 Posts
Willie I think that you should ask to have your screen name to wailing willie that was awsome. I got to ask did you get Tanya i.e. Catgirl to sing with you that was hottttttt :eek:oooh:

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
Billie is a very talented musician. We had the pleasure of seeing him play last year. He and his wife are great people.

·
Registered
5,002 Posts
I've been playing music for 44 years, only been playing guitar for 37. I started as a drummer. I played drums in Pres. Johnson's inaugural parade.
Billie,
Do I remember you saying you played with Muddy Waters? Tell us all the people you have played with.

Take care.
Cheryl

·
Registered
3,243 Posts
Curiosity Willie, Is Scott Sutton your son?
No! Scott is no relation to me. Cheryl, you're putting me on the spot! LOL Anyway I've played with or, opened for, a lot of great musicians. I did a festival with a young friend last Saturday named Eli Cook, (who just opened for B.B.King twice), and I've played with Muddy, his son Big Bill Morganfield, Blind Mississippi Morris, Big Eyed Willie Smith, a great guy that just died at 29 years old a few days ago named Sean Costello, Super Chicken, Big Jack Johnson, Steady Rollin' Bob Margolin, Darrell Nulisch, Anna Popavich, Stray, Blood Rock, Don Roof (who wrote Psychotic reaction), Played with the members of Mighty Sam McClain's band last year, (Cheryl you missed that when you were here. You should have stayed up later. Ha,Ha), and a lot of others over the years. It's been a fun ride, and I ain't done yet!!!

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.