Flathead trip tonight!

Discussion in 'Flathead Catfish' started by coolarrow2, Oct 26, 2007.

1. coolarrow2

coolarrow2 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well I got my deer with my bow yesterday so I'm back to fishing. Went and caught a tub of green ear's and the boat is set. Going to take a little nap and get up and go catch a big flatty I hope. Any one else going tonight?

2. Arkansascatman777

Arkansascatman777 New Member

State:
    AR
    Ray, congratulatons on the bow kill and good luck on your trip after some flatheads.

3. caneycat

caneycat New Member

State:
    Texas
    Good luck and let us no how you do!

4. daniel-delarosa

daniel-delarosa New Member

State:
    seminole, oklahoma
    I'm fixing to head out in a few hours. Theres nothing like fishing all night then leaving to go strait to work,lol.:crazy:

5. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    congrats on the deer . im headed to the river tonight hopefully i can get me one too. good luck let us know how you do.

6. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Well ? how did it go? I havn't been able to go out lately I need to hear some good stories.

7. SSgt Fishslayer

SSgt Fishslayer New Member

State:
    south carolina
    i am actually taking my son out tonight to go "camping". he will be camping, i will be fishing. hopefully we can get a few flatties, but i will take channels if it comes to that :wink:

8. coolarrow2

coolarrow2 New Member

State:
    Texas
    Well it was a dry run for flats. I got a 10lb blue and a 3lb blue. They shut off the dam and the water is the river has fallen 5' in 36 hours so even if it was warm it would have been tough. I'll give the river a little time to stable out and I'll hit them again.

9. crab

crab New Member

State:
    Ironton,Ohio
    That sounds great a deer and a few cats cant beat that.

10. whiteriverbigcats

whiteriverbigcats New Member

State:
    Indiana
    A deer and some cats... Thats better then me here in Indiana.. I cant even catch a cold here... Well keep it up. love hearing the stories cause it lets me know they still exsist

11. jagdoctor1

jagdoctor1 New Member

State:
    CA/AZ
    Well sorry to hear man, I'm doin a little better than that, I caught a cold and a bluegill and a smallmouth. The cold and the bluegill are sticking around the smallmouth I threw back. hehe.