Flathead Seminar

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by Tomahawk, Apr 23, 2008.

1. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    Hey Guys just going to let you know Iam going to give a flathead seminar at Gander Mountain at the CCC meeting on May 14th. So if any of you want to learn more about flathead fishing just show up.

2. monstercatmatt

monstercatmatt New Member

State:
    n.c.
    What time is it going to start.

3. billfish76

billfish76 Active Member

State:
    Rock Hill, SC
    Our meetings start at 7pm and last untill 9.

Hope to see you there

4. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    Which Gander Mountain? I'd really like to take in some info on flatties since Im new to fishin for em.

5. Tomahawk

Tomahawk New Member

State:
    NC
    It will be at the Gander Mt store in Mooresville at 7pm, on the 14th. Flatheads in my opinion are the biggest and badest fish out there. Thier a true trophy fish to catch. When you hook into one over 45lb+, your really going to know it. So far the biggest I've caught was only at 62lbs. From what I've seen over the years theres alot bigger ones out there. Probley twice that size. Last year me and Catfishrus marked two flats that were state record fish. They had to go 80-90lbs. They were flats because the blues have never been caught in that area when the gaint flats are there.

6. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    Sounds like a great opportunity. I will be unable to make it as I am in Iraq.

7. jerry9497

jerry9497 New Member

State:
    Tobaccoville NC
    Thanks for looking out for us brother hilljack, that makes my excuse of it being 2 hours away seem cheesey. were throwing the cats back so keep your head down and bring back some of that alqedia cut bait:wink:

8. Tubby Catfishin

Tubby Catfishin New Member

State:
    Ramseur, North Carolina
    I couldnt have said it better Jerry! Thank You Brother Hilljack