Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just heard a rumor from a very reputable perosn in Catfishing that says there is a Tournament going to held around the Conowingo Dam area on May 29 & 30th. It is specifcally arranged so that as many flathead catfish can be caught and killed, intentionally. I thought this should be brought to you guys attention here, it's in our back yad men. I will post any addition confirmation of this I come across and info I can dig up.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I just heard a rumor from a very reputable perosn in Catfishing that says there is a Tournament going to held around the Conowingo Dam area on May 29 & 30th. It is specifcally arranged so that as many flathead catfish can be caught and killed, intentionally. I thought this should be brought to you guys attention here, it's in our back yad men. I will post any addition confirmation of this I come across and info I can dig up.
And you wonder why people that fish for certain species dont get alone with each other. I say we meet them at the weigh in and when they are in the process of it we steal the flatties and set them free!!:arghh::soldier:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
And you wonder why people that fish for certain species dont get alone with each other. I say we meet them at the weigh in and when they are in the process of it we steal the flatties and set them free!!:arghh::soldier:
Apparently it's a bass fishing club or something. We should go down there and catch as many legal bass as possible and take them home for bait. Somebody is trying to round up some catfishermen to go down and protest and stuff.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I know what we have to do! We have to hide all the flatheads! Everyone we catch we could hide them in some bass lakes!:handshake:

·
Registered
627 Posts
I look like a dumb ass, haha, Tim Hagan already posted this in the PA Rivers Talk, sorry fellas.:time-out:

I was just getting ready to post a link to this

In all honesty though, if you guys find out when this shiest is going down, I will be on my way. How many boats does it take to block a launch ramp? That would put a small damper on their day!

Or like was also said, how hilarious would it be to go out and catch a bunch of Flatties and stock some of their prized lakes for 'em?

·
Registered
764 Posts
I was just getting ready to post a link to this

In all honesty though, if you guys find out when this shiest is going down, I will be on my way. How many boats does it take to block a launch ramp? That would put a small damper on their day!

Or like was also said, how hilarious would it be to go out and catch a bunch of Flatties and stock some of their prized lakes for 'em?
I think u guys should stop them dang bass fisherman... I would for sure be in if i could drive... i can guaruntee on thqat one... evem tho i still havent caught my first flathead i still love them.. LOL... HAHA

·
Banned
10,335 Posts
The flathead population in the lower Susky is by no means in danger of extinction!

Biomassing a bunch of 2 to 10lbers will help the big ones by eliminating food competition.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.