Flathead Frenzy by Skip on the Muskingum River at the world famous Y Bridge

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by loanwizard, Feb 9, 2008.

1. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    A couple of years ago, Skip approached to duplicate a DVD he was making. Some of you may have seen it but there are plenty of guys that are newer here and haven't. I was nosin through some of my old stuff (on my desk lol!) and came upon the last remaining copy. With Skips permission I have begun to duplicate them. I would like to make a few of them for members to borrow, but they do cost money to make. I plan to bring them to the sinker gathering at RamRods and would like to know how many people are interested in seeing it. I will not guarantee you your own copy or even that you will be first, but I am willing to make a few. Post here if you would like a copy.

Shawn

2. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    nice video. i have seen it myself. skip was the first i ever met that actually told me you could video yourself using a 5 gal. bucket to set the camera on! he wasn't lying!!! if you haven't watched the video, I recommend you do, but the fishing at the y isn't the same now for some reason:roll_eyes::eek:oooh: :0a19:rollo

3. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    sign me up for a copy shawn.. i enjoyed it...rollo

4. dinkbuster1

dinkbuster1 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    if you are able to send me one via mail i would buy one from ya.

5. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    I would also like a copy of the dvd. I will be attending the sinker making party. Thanks

6. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Am I gonna get a percentage? Or am I screwed lol?
    I am proud of my little film, I spent countless hours catching nothing before I started to find a few big ones.
    Its raw homemade video, nothing close to professional videography. But it is entertaining lol.

7. RetiredToFish

RetiredToFish New Member

State:
    Newark, Ohio
    Hey Shawn .... I would be interested in a copy of the DVD also ... I will be at the Sinker party ...... Garry-

8. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    For those of you that do get this its really good and informative.

9. smokey869

smokey869 New Member

State:
    frederickt
    id like to see it. ill be at the sinker making you should bring a copy there for all to see :wink:

10. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I like to have one. not sure on how to get it.?

11. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Just post here and I'll keep count.

12. bigfish08

bigfish08 New Member

State:
    ohio
    if you end up making enough copies i really like one via mail. id pay what ever it cost to make a copy...

13. jerryb

jerryb New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Shawn, I'd like a copy... I'll be at the gathering...

14. jason454ci

jason454ci Active Member

State:
    Zanesville, Ohi
    Shawn I would like to have a copy. Just let me know the price for your time and trouble. Sure do appreciate you doing this again after all the other copies went on the extinct species list the first go around.

15. prostreetS10

prostreetS10 New Member

State:
    ohio
    I will take one via mail too if you could do that i will pay shippin charges and whatever you need to make the copy. Just shoot me a PM for info. No rush bro.

16. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    With RamRods permission we should be able to watch it at the sinker gathering on his big screen, makes my fish look even bigger lol.

17. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    Well, I've run into a snag..... I ran about 7-8 copies and decided to check one of them. It shows data on the disc, in fact it's full. BUT.... I can't even get the original to play now. I am going to try it on a laptop at home tonight. To see if it is a compatability problem. I'm a little frosted right now, but will try like heck to figure it out.

18. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    well, if they can't be saved...then skip is just gonna have to produce another dvd this year!!!!!! rollo:wink:

19. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Shawn for the original try another player if you havnt already the burner that your using may be hosed tho. We had some issues where I work where the burners would do that exact samd thing and you couldnt play the original afterwords

20. loanwizard

State:
    Coshocton,
    It's weird. I brought the original home and 3 others. They all work, with sound too. The weird part is that other DVD's play on the one at work. I will try it again tomorrow. There is something I want to try.