Flathead Floats

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by One Legged Josh, Mar 30, 2009.

1. One Legged Josh

One Legged Josh New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I put these together recently. The pool "noodles" were $0.88 and the chew cans were free.:wink: I got the basic idea from the other ones Rollo posted,and used chew cans and waterproof "craft glue".

I drilled out one end to 5/8" amd used a heated needle for the hole in the other end. A normal bobber stop knot works good to hold them in place.
    Attached Thumbnails[​IMG] [​IMG]

2. One Legged Josh

State:
    Ohio
    Here are the pics, I also posted this in the flathead forum. Thanks for the great idea's guys............olj

Attached Files:

3. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    lol i posted in rollos slip float post on how i used the chew cans did ya use my idea for chew cans or did ya think of it urself? works pretty well dont they?

4. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Guys, im pretty impressed. That is what you call making the most out of something! LOL.. I may have to take up snuff to get some cans.:wink: Nice work! rollo

5. One Legged Josh

State:
    Ohio
    I didnt know it had been done or I would have given you the credit. I thought I was actually clever for once:eek:oooh:. Oh well maybe next time.

6. varmint_sniper

varmint_sniper New Member

State:
    OHIO
    Josh, no worries man its kool just glade someone else thought of it to lol we can share the credit lol sound good to you?

7. One Legged Josh

State:
    Ohio
    Works for me man.............olj