Flathead catfish home movie

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by s_man, Oct 18, 2006.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I went through about 4 hours of videos I've taken with my cam-corder while out fishing flatheads the last 5 years. I edited it, and came up with a VCR tape of about 75 minutes. It has a total of 25 fish between 15 and 44 pounds. With me as the star, and appearences by my brother, my fishing partner, even got the Maddcatter in there a couple of times. Its sorta hodgepodge in cronology through the years but it has some nice fish. I was wondering if any of you Ohio guys might want to see it? My thought was you all could make a list here or what ever. Then I'll send it to the first guy on the list, he sends it to the next guy, that guy sends it to the next, and so on, and so on, till it gets sent back to me in the spring. It can't cost that much to send it parcel post (4th class). Maybe a buck or two. I can have it weighed at the P.O. to find out for sure, then post it. I just need to know if there is any interest. All you have to do is agree to send it to the next person on the list. If anybody would be interested post here or send me a PM. Does anybody else have any videos they can share? I would love to see some of you guys catching fish. Maybe we could start a system to swap videos amongst us all. There just aren't many good fish catchin videos out there to buy, cause I've bought all I could find. Tell me what you guys think.

2. coltsfan

coltsfan New Member

State:
    ohio

3. flatheadsteven

flatheadsteven New Member

State:
    ohio
  4. zcat

zcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    That sounds great sign me up.

5. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    sure sounds like a good idea to me Skip sign me up to

6. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Wow, I want to thank all of you for showing an interest. I have a bunch of PM's in addition to these posts. It's only been a couple of hours. Tspergin told me that I could take my video to a photo shop and get it transfered to DVD for pretty cheap. Would you guys prefer a DVD to send around instead of VCR tape? I know some of us out there still have a VCR. We can make two lists. Thats funny because I was shopping the video of the 44 pound flathead I caught this spring at work and I only found one person who still even had a vcr, LOL. I had to bring in my cam-corder and play it on the small screen for them. Don't laugh, its better than having to look at your co-workers children, grandchildren,pets......ETC.

7. zcat

zcat New Member

State:
    ohio
    If you are able to put it out on on dvd .Maybe,just as easy and cheap ,to sell copies for a small price.

8. Big Eli

Big Eli New Member

State:
    Ohio, Clifton
    Sign me up but, I would perfer DVD.

Big Eli

9. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    If you get it on DVD send it to me and I will duplicate it and save on the time. Sign me up.
    Thanks

10. flatheadsteven

flatheadsteven New Member

State:
    ohio
    dvd might be easier to send around.

11. Katphish

Katphish New Member

State:
    tennessee
    im interested in seein it, DVD would be easier and cheaper i think.

12. RamRod

RamRod New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Definitely count me in for a copy!

13. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I will take the video to the photo shop on wed. It will take 10 to 14 days to get it back. After that Loanwizard is gonna burn some copies so I can send them out faster than one at a time.

14. true1212

true1212 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thats a good idea to do that but dont let it fall into the wrong hands.

15. Cat King

Cat King New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    sure sign me up:smile2:

16. mashunter18

mashunter18 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Sounds awesome......Would love to see it also....

17. The J-Man!

The J-Man! New Member

State:
    St.Paul, MN
    Copying DVDs would be a lot easier for everyone S-Man! I would love to receive a copy and have many friends who are catmen like us who would also love to see it. Thanks for all the hard work you've put into this.

18. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    Send me the tape. I have the machine to take it from VHS to DVD.

Shawn Dostie
    Box 278
    Coshocton, Ohio 43812

19. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Add me on there fellas!

20. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio