Flathead catfish home movie has been sent!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by s_man, Nov 21, 2006.

1. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Guys I sent out 4 packets today for the first 15 addresses I recieved. Those are the only copies I have to go around so keep them moving. I added some address lables already made out to make it easier to send it to the next guy on the list. It will only cost you 87 cents postage.
    If you take care opening them up they should be reusable. Just seal them up as best you can.
    The Loanwizard put in alot of time and effort along with his wife, to get these DVD's made for me so make sure you give him some thanks.

I have had queries from 20 or so others who havent sent an address. If thats you, send me a PM. When these get back to me I'll send them out again.

2. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    I sent you a PM.Thanks to you,Loanwizard and Wife!!!

3. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well I just got home from work to find a movie on the table so as soon as I watch it I will send it on to the next. And Shawn and his wife did a very nice job on the label so I am sure that they did the same with copying the movie Thanks to Shawn and his wife

4. tspergin

tspergin New Member

State:
    newark ohio
    thanks to shawn and wife for being such good supporters of the BOC and its members

5. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    Big thanks to Shawn and his wife for all the hard work they have done.

6. doughboy

doughboy New Member

State:
    newcomerstown,ohio
    well i wish now i hadnt watched the movie!

becuase now I really need to go fishing. That was a good show Skip and some real nice fish caught and good times spent with family and friends
    Thanks buddy for sharing that with me and I will get it in the mail in the morning so the next lucky fella can enjoy it Thanks again

7. BataviaBluescatfish

BataviaBluescatfish New Member

State:
    Ohio
    i dont have 10 post yet so cant send you a priv.msg.asking for it

8. rockbass

rockbass New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Hopefully I am not far down the list:cool2: I am itching to fish, so this will just help my urge along:lol:

9. Catbird

Catbird New Member

State:
    Fayetteville, Ohio
    S man, I got to watch your video last night and I really enjoyed it. Thanks!

Ryan, I shipped the DVD your way this morning....Enjoy!

10. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I didn't put more than four names in each packet so sometime before december is over everyone should have a chance to see it.

11. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Skip Im watching this as I type, so far this is great. Did you use a night vision for part of it? Was this all in the same spot? And when are we going

12. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I tried to tell ya that I could hook you up on a flatty over 30 lbs. lol
    Glad you liked it. I know some of its lame or just after shots of what I caught while out by myself. But I thought you guys might enjoy it.

13. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    I watched it four times between Thurs. and Fri. night. and my wife really enjoyed it. The one bad thing about watching the dvd is you get all pumped up and want to fish, but that is still a few months away. I don't hunt so I'll use this time to do some things to my boat, feed my tackle buying addiction, and do some scouting. Thank's again to Skip for sharing his adventures.

14. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Thanks for the praise. Glad you enjoyed the show. I still watch it myself, and I've seen it 40 times LOL.

15. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Ryan I try to use the night vision cause the rods show up better during the fight. They blend into the night when using the light. And you can't see them bending over double lol.

16. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    Watched it a couple of times was very impressed should be going out Monday or Tuesday to Don Eddy.

17. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    I think we all should be taking video cameras out with us. It makes the winter go by faster.lol Plus you can't beat a video of you catching a hog.

18. cats gone wild

cats gone wild Member

State:
    canal winchester, ohio
    I took some video's of some of the cats I caught this year on a digital camera. I may take the video camera next year. The digital is smaller and takes up less room but is harder to keep from falling over. I don't know how many times I would set it up to make a video and I would rock the boat too much and it would fall off the seat.

19. Catfish_Commando

Catfish_Commando TF Staff Member

State:
    Georgia
    Skip,

This video should be completed and made available to all members by next weekend, "I hope", "Ripping the DVD currently".

If anyone would like to help out the BOC, please send your videos to:

Secret Hole In The Woods

Paul Louderback
    Route 4, BOX 148 D-2
    Ludowici, Ga 31316

Thanks,
    Paul

20. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    If you need labels for them, let me know. What are you using to dupe the DVD's? I just saw a $300.00 machine that is supposed to high speed dupe without a pc. Looked pretty sweet.