Flathead catfish, Cumberland River.

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by canepole, May 19, 2006.

1. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    This is my Goal for the year, to try and get me a big Old Flathead. anybody else doing any flathead hunting on the cumberland?
    I plan on being out there tomorrow nite.if the weather permits.

2. Michael

Michael New Member

State:
    Clarksville TN
    Canepole.... id love to hook up with you sometime on your hunt for the BiG OlE falt head i live close to ya here of dover rd and have never caought a flat head .. i'm headed back off in the morn for shell cracker . i did pretty good this morn . send me a pm and well hook up sometime..

3. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Me and steve went out last nite for a few hour's and set up on a place that looked good, I had a couple real good hits on a bluegill, But what ever was hitting didn't run with it, finaly after waiting a hour or so I decided to move the b/gill, and there was'nt nothing on there, My blueGill was MIA , about 1/4 till 11 the winds started picking up and we threw in the towel, I got to hit the road today and maybe next week I'll try again.///

4. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Anybody going out flatheading tonite, I guess me and Steve are going to sit out all nite and try our luck,Boy's this fevers bad and I reckon the only cure for it is to get out and try and get a bigun, Then maybe I'll be cured:confused2: ....

5. canepole

canepole New Member

State:
    Woodlawn Tennessee
    Went down to the boat ramp ready for a nite of fishing and
    My boat wouldn't start, so I guess I'm going to sit tonite out.and hold the couch down.