I found this boat turned over in a back yard last year. It is 16' deep and wide. I made the man an offer and bought it. I had to find a trailer and when I did I had to have it sandblasted and painted before I could haul the boat home on it. When I got the boat home it spent several months turned over on saw horses in my back yard while I scraped the paint off of it. The man I bought it from had painted it inside and out with that truck bed liner paint and it leaked like a tea strainer. He said the he ran the bilge pump continually to keep up with the leaks. After I went through about 10 gallons of stripper I finally got to see the metal of the boat. Next it went to a sandblaster to have it taken down even more. There were spots on the inside that still have carpet glue. I decided to leave it for another day. The sandblaster said he would blow holes in the sides before he could get it all off. Then The boat went to a Welding shop. I found holes all over the boat. Even a few small ones showed up after it had been welded up. I used and Aluminum sealer I mixed up to seal the ones missed by the welding shop. Then It went to a paint shop. When it came down the road it didn't look like the same boat. Then I had to put a bottom in it and all the electrical wires for outlets, lights, switches, batteries,a charger, and depth finder. In between having that done I bought a 35hp Johnson motor and had to convert it from a short shaft to a long shaft. Changed to water pump out on it and converted it from remote controls to a tiller handle controls. (I would like to lengthen that handle a little if possible) After a little tryout with it I found out I need to have the transome built up about an inch to put the prop at correct depth. And I need to change to prop out from a 13pitch to 11 pitch. I clocked it with my GPS and it would only get up to 19-20mph with just me in it. A guy in a 14ft with a 20hp passed me on the lake. I just can't stand that. I would like to get it up to round 28-30mph. Then I would be happy. I started this project with very little boat savy. But, with the help of a good friend and fishing buddy I have been able to muddle my way along. I still have some nagging things to work out but it is looking more and more like a good boat to run jug lines out of. And maybe snag a catfish or two out of.