Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
WELL THAT IS AN AMAZING DEAL AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT BUT I LIVE 6 HOURS FROM THERE AND HAVE FIREFIGHTER TRAINING 2 OF THOSE DAYS AND WORK THE OTHER TWO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE OFFER THOUGH NICE TO KNOW THERE ARE STILL A FEW GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

·
Premium Member
836 Posts
Chaz,
There's also a gathering at Keystone Lake outside of Tulsa on May 30,31 and June 1. I'm sure someone there will also have some there. I sure hope so anyway. I need some too. Come and join us either way.

·
Registered
4,527 Posts
Chaz, I'm at Guthrie and have the mold, actually I think I have about two dozen molds. You bring the lead and I'll let you use them.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I HAVE USED A FEW DIFFERENT SINKERS. THE NO ROLL SINKER IS A HARD ONE TO BEAT. AND FROM WHAT I SEE IN THIS SITE, MOST OF THE USERS PREFER THE NO ROLL. LAST SATURDAY I WENT OUT AND PURCHASED A MOLD WITH 1, 1.5, 2, AND 3 OZ. CAVITIES IN IT. I HAVE A FEW POUNDS OF LEAD, SO IF ANYONE IN THE AREA IS IN NEED GIVE ME A HOLLAR. WE CAN FIRE UP THE POT, AND GET TO POURING.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.