flat tear drop shape lead fishing weights

Discussion in 'Terminal Tackle Review' started by KingCatBradsPup, Apr 6, 2008.

1. KingCatBradsPup

KingCatBradsPup New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    my buddy found somebody on here that made and sold flat tear drop shape lead wieghts where the line runs down the center of them does anybody know where i might find this.

2. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    There are several members that make these. TopSgtLawrence makes them and poisonpits makes them. We made several at the sinker making gathering in Arkansas.

3. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Thats what is called a no-roll.

4. CNTRYBOY

CNTRYBOY New Member

State:
    Benton, Ar
    They call them No Roll Sinkers!

5. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    Chaz, If you should make the Degray Gathering, I could hook you up with some no rolls free no charge.

6. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Ya just can't beat an offer like this. Also welcome to the BOC Chaz. Check out the library, it has tons of useful information.

7. KingCatBradsPup

State:
    Oklahoma
    WELL THAT IS AN AMAZING DEAL AND VERY MUCH APPRECIATE IT BUT I LIVE 6 HOURS FROM THERE AND HAVE FIREFIGHTER TRAINING 2 OF THOSE DAYS AND WORK THE OTHER TWO. THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR THE OFFER THOUGH NICE TO KNOW THERE ARE STILL A FEW GOOD PEOPLE IN THE WORLD

8. jholl949

jholl949 New Member

State:
    Mannford. Oklah
    Chaz,
    There's also a gathering at Keystone Lake outside of Tulsa on May 30,31 and June 1. I'm sure someone there will also have some there. I sure hope so anyway. I need some too. Come and join us either way.

9. KingCatBradsPup

State:
    Oklahoma
    well that does sound good and i could make that trip a little easier plus i have a cousin up that way i could stay with except i'm on call and workin that weekend.

10. AwShucks

AwShucks New Member

State:
    Guthrie, Oklaho
    Chaz, I'm at Guthrie and have the mold, actually I think I have about two dozen molds. You bring the lead and I'll let you use them.

11. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    look on mega cat crew.com and yes we sell them pretty cheap about as cheap as cabelas and cheaper than catfish connection

12. KingCatBradsPup

State:
    Oklahoma
    yall have a nice website

13. catfisherman_eky3

catfisherman_eky3 New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Thanks for the info and welcome to the BOC good to have you aboard

14. TNYHWK1

TNYHWK1 Member

State:
    ROCKFORD ILLINOIS
    I HAVE USED A FEW DIFFERENT SINKERS. THE NO ROLL SINKER IS A HARD ONE TO BEAT. AND FROM WHAT I SEE IN THIS SITE, MOST OF THE USERS PREFER THE NO ROLL. LAST SATURDAY I WENT OUT AND PURCHASED A MOLD WITH 1, 1.5, 2, AND 3 OZ. CAVITIES IN IT. I HAVE A FEW POUNDS OF LEAD, SO IF ANYONE IN THE AREA IS IN NEED GIVE ME A HOLLAR. WE CAN FIRE UP THE POT, AND GET TO POURING.