Flat head report!

Discussion in 'LOCAL OHIO TALK' started by luckey wade, Sep 10, 2008.

1. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    Well I been out a few times .9607 Went out to fish .
    We tryed the same spots I beenan still no fish.
    Then my buddy wanted to try a spot .So after being there for 1 hour he had a 9#an a37 an I caught a 17# flathead.My buddy had a hog on then he got hung up.Then we moved ! To set up on bank. well the fish was not there.I should have never moved.Just shows me to try the not so good looking spots The fish came from river small mouth bass an gold fish.all caught by midnight.

2. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Was this last night Randy?

3. luckey wade

luckey wade New Member

State:
    ohio
    99o8 Todd an I teamed up again .Sure was nice to spend time on the the water togeather.We plan on a trip from 200am to 1200pm .do to no sleeo on monday night.Todd didnt make the small mouth trip on the way back.We banked it from 12am to 400am with one flat head 8#.
    we went back to where my buddy an I fished saturday night.After 1o mintues .I had a fish boated 12 pounds. smallmouth was the bait.He was stiil alive.So he went back in well 5mintues went:cool2:by .An my pole took off!!.well I missed it.My bait was still alive!!.I put put him back out.I had 7 runs with this bait.No hook ups. $am to 515am Todd hit a 9# flathead.An then a channel that was 8.9 pounds.Live chub was the bait for the fish. I had afew more hard runs .But no fish ! well has the moring came The clickers woke up.At 15 till7am All 4 rods took off !! We was so amazed !WE missed evevery fish.All were in the same spot .where. all these fish came from .
    I seam to found these fish where I ve not looked All year .Do to not being able to hold achor.Thanks to My buddy Troy.For putting in his info.When fishing with Friends.Its Good to be ateam!The saturday night tour .,was stiil slow.An these fish were only in the one spot.The tour was 29 # an not many flathead were caught.
    ............................................................. Sorry so long. It, s getting late any one want to fish The MIGHTY MUDDY MUSKIUM RIVER give me a pm. Loan Wiszard how about a night out ?
    Luckey wade.(9408 was out from 12 am to5am .An no runs at all from the bank spot! I LOVE TO FLAT FISH. But I need to sleep.

4. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    Doing fine Luckey, congrats.

5. Catmanblues

Catmanblues New Member

State:
    S.E Ohio
    Sounds like your doing good. Congrats!

6. hunted

hunted New Member