FLAT CREEK PFA OPENING DAY

Discussion in 'GEORGIA LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by CATCHARMER, Jun 4, 2009.

1. CATCHARMER

CATCHARMER New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    TOMMOROW IS THE OPENING DAY FOR FLAT CREEK PFA. IT SHOULD OPEN SHORTLY AFTER NOON. MORE OR LESS. I HOPE EVERYONE WILL GET TO ENJOY THE NEW GA PFA. LETS ALL HELP TAKE CARE OF THIS ADDITION TO THE WATERS THAT WE HAVE THE PRIVLEDGE TO FISH IN.

2. CATCHARMER

CATCHARMER New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    WENT OUT TO LOOK AROUND AND SAW ALOT OF PEOPLE CATCHING THEIR LIMIT OF FISH. LOTS OF BANK SPACE TO FISH. CANE POLE OR ROD AND REEL DIDN'T MATTER. EVERYONE WAS CATCHING FISH. IT APPEARED TO BE A GREAT FIRST DAY FOR THE LAKE. HOPE EVERYONE GETS TO MAKE IT TO THE LAKE .

3. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    I am going tommorrow for fathers day and taking my grandson for first time fishing

4. CATCHARMER

CATCHARMER New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    IT IS A GREAT THING YOU ARE DOING TAKING YOUR GRANDSON FISHING. GETTING THE NEXT GENRATION OF KIDS FISHING. THEY ARE THE ONES THAT WILL KEEP THE SPORT GOING. LET US KNOW HOW YOU DO.

5. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    The fish are there just too hot this morning to catch any thing good but nice lake

6. ls54

ls54 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    hey charmer where is flat creek coming from atlanta interested in going out there

7. r ward

r ward New Member

State:
    Kathleen G
    Ig you head south on I75 get off at the Perry Ga exit [the exit you want is the 4th exit in perry just past the fairgrounds] take a right off the ext then a left at the light go south on 41 Flat creek is on the left

8. CATCHARMER

CATCHARMER New Member

State:
    GEORGIA
    flatcreek is at exit 134. turn right then go to 41 south you turn across from the texeco gas station it is down on your left. hope you get to try it out.