Discussion in 'Gateway Catfishing Club' started by BKS72, Jan 29, 2008.

1. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    I've noticed several posts on this thread about the guy in the t-shirt messing up Ryan's avatar as well as the need to get a pic of his significant other with a pic of a big blue. Think I've solved the problem. :wink:

Attached Files:

2. Plowboy411

Plowboy411 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I don't know whether to be happy for him or get up off the floor and dry my eyes.LOL

3. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Finally a true picture of Ryan... hehehe

4. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Looks like he could use some dental work too. Why all of his teeth are wore down to little sandpaper like knubs. :smile2:

5. GUP

GUP New Member

State:
    Washington, MO
    Now I remember Ryan from the meeting. Thanks for posting the updated pic.

6. olejer

olejer New Member

State:
    Herculaneum Mo.
    That looser in the white t shirt is looking better . i think he's "quite the catch" maybe even a keeper

7. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    I bet he wishes he had thrown that picture away now. Good find Brandon.

8. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    I don't know......that looks pretty good, but I think this looks more like him!:smile2::smile2::smile2:

Attached Files:

9. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    I beg to differ, sir. How about this one!:big_smile::big_smile:

Attached Files:

10. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    ROFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. catfishman352007

catfishman352007 New Member

State:
    ARNOLD/IMPERIAL
    hav you done any good in the big river? if so from the bank or outta the boat? id like to find a good place on the big river that i can get to from the bank cuz im out of a boat at this point of time get back to me

12. FLOAT TRIP WILLIE

FLOAT TRIP WILLIE Active Member

State:
    St. Louis
    welcome aboard kevin, I'm sure some of them jeff-co boys will be on to help ya help. You all got a nice strech of river down there

13. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    How 'bout Heather with TopLinus - her new PB blue........Man, I really need photoshop...............

Attached Files:

14. stlcatman

stlcatman New Member

State:
    Imperial, MO
    Well I am down here in Houston all week in training. All day classes and homework at night. I jump on here for 5 minutes to see what is going on in the real world and find this.:confused2: How am I supposed to learn anything while I know that out here in syberspace that my name, face and celebrity status are all under attack?:smile2: All I have to say is that you guys are ate up.....Thank you for cracking me up.......I needed it.

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Yeah learn something right... hehehe.. What are they doing giving you a refresher course in partying 101...hehehe

16. biga

biga Well-Known Member

State:
    evansville
    you may want to post your questions in the appropriate section if you want answers... i sen another post like this also that you didnt get any replys to because it was in the middle of another post... adam

17. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    Sorry Ryan, I'm in kind of the same boat - stuck in Corona, CA for the week with not much to do after work than fool around on the internet. After reading Jerry's post in another thread I just couldn't help myself. :big_smile:

Have fun in Tejas!! If you get a minute off from homework, Shepherd's Square used to be a pretty happening place - 3 or 6 bars all together in very easy stumbling distance of one another. That was almost 10 years ago though (Gosh, I'm old :sad2:) but it may still be OK.

18. catfishcrazy256

catfishcrazy256 New Member

State:
    Indiana
    look at the head on that lol :smile2:

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    ROFLMAO X 10

Poor Ryan, I mean Linus, I mean TopGun. :smile2::smile2::smile2:

I dunno if the images are spot on yet, but I'm sure the aroma of that ol Blue Cat is about right on par :smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

20. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO

Hey Kevin. I like to think the Big River has been pretty kind to me over the years. I fish out of my boat just about all the time. On the Mississippi a boat is just about a necessity all though you can catch some whopper fish from the banks for sure. Any place you can get to the river and fish the wing dykes are good areas to target for the catfish.

If you will go to the Missouri State Threads, and post a well thought out question in the "Rivers" Section of the Missouri Threads, you will most certainly get alot of responses to help you out with fishing locations. As well, its usually pretty easy to hitch a ride with some of the folks that have boats. This time of year though there arnt too many soles brave enough to hit the river.

Well be having our 2nd Gateway Cats meeting in March and you are welcome to join us for that. Its a great group of guys. Keep an eye on the Gateway Threads Section for the meeting date. Alot of us will be at the Boat Show in St. Louis next week also. I'm sure well be mostly hanging around the Catfish Safari and Ultimate CAtfishing Booths. Steve Brown and Jeff Williams are good knowledgable people, and love to meet catfish anglers. Also, if you stop by Steves Booth (Catfishsafari) and mention you are a member of the BOC, he will enter you into a free drawing for a brand new CatfishSafari Rod.

Welcome to the BOC