Catfish Angler Forum at USCA banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Premium Member
836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a Penn 320GT that has a problem. The bail turns very fast, even with the side knob tightened. The release lever doesn't return to "lock" position when you start to reel, you must engage it manually. Is there anyone on here that knows how and would be willing to fix it? I will pay for shipping both ways.

· Registered
160 Posts
Hi....Core parts between the Gti and the GT2 are the same...so it's that reel. The casting lever engages manually all the time... there is no auto flip-back feature. So that's OK.

As to the spool free-spooling/loose: that's a symptom of several easy-to-deal-with issues. If no-one comes up on-forum, I'll check the return postal rates from here to there, and pm the address, etc. If another poster chimes in, all the better.

As to the tariff: parts/postage only would do it, if you are up for sending the time-tariff to a worthy cause of your choosing...katrina fund, heart fund, bone marrow fund, SPCA, Sally-Ann, etc...you pick something there, and send at your end.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.