Five Rods For Sale! $100 for all(SOLD)

Discussion in 'BUY AND SELL - MAKE $$$ - GET CHEAP DEALS' started by H2O Mellon, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    I'm downsizing so to speak. I have five rods to sell. Hopefully at this price they will move fast. If I'm not mistaken the 10 Foot Big Water Ugly Stick was around $80 @ CC when they carried them and the Wildcat Supreme is $38.

All of these , with the exception of the Nitestick would be for targeting Big Flatheads. They are overkill for any kind of Channel Cats. They would also work well for fishing damns I suppose as they are able to handle a great deal of lead weight.

Price will be $100 + $20 shipping. Actual shipping will be more but I will cover the rest. Price is firm. Payment method preferred will be PayPal, but if Pay Pal is not available I'll consider other methods.

I will also say that $10 of the selling price will go to the BOC in a way of a donation when I do my star donation here in a week or so. I figure since Paul is allowing folks to sell their things on here, that a donation would be the least we could do.

These are all casting rods. The Shakespeare and Wildcat are lightly used the other three are more used. I got the other 3 in a trade not too long ago. I'm eying another type of rod and that's why all five of these are available.

Anyway on to the rods:

Shakespeare Ugly Stick Big Water, BWC1100, 10', 20-40 # test

Wildcat King Cat Supreme, KCC102H, 10', 20-40 # test

Red Knight Beast, 08-100-03, 10', 20-50 # test, 3-8 oz weight

Red Knight Beast, 08-100-03, 10', 20-50 # test, 3-8 oz weight

American Spirit Nite Stick, ONG929AB, 9', 15-30 # test, 1-3 oz weight

2. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Dang, no one is interested? If someone is shoot me a PM before they go to EBay land. :confused2:

3. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Possible sale pending.....

4. H2O Mellon

H2O Mellon New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Rods have been sold to ec43146. Paul... as I said, I'll send the BOC $10 extra when I send in $ for the Star program. Thanks for having this Buy and Sell area.

5. ec43146

ec43146 New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Thanks Mellon for the great deal, some of you guys missed the boat on this one. :wink:

6. smoothkip25

smoothkip25 New Member

State:
    ohio
    Good purchase Ed! Now your ready for the spring!

7. readingcatfisher

readingcatfisher New Member

State:
    Berks coun
    now you need some giant reels to go on those giant poles

8. TOPS

TOPS New Member

State:
    Cabot,Arkansas
    sold thread closed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.