Fitch/St. Pierre

Discussion in 'UFC, Boxing, Wrestling, etc.' started by Flatheadhunter33, Aug 5, 2008.

1. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Anybody getting the fight coming up? Fitch is a pretty good wrestler with good Jiu jitsu but we've seen St. Pierre go at it with Koscheck and Hughes and he out wrestled them both! I predict St. Pierre will win by K.O.

Im looking forward to the Florian/Huerta fight! I've been waiting to see this one for a long time!

2. Moonlightn

Moonlightn New Member

State:
    California
    I'm not getting the fight. I call the Canadian for the win! Fitch is a well rounded high pace fighter. But St.Pierre is better at everything. IMHO

3. Larry Beever

Larry Beever New Member

State:
    Indianapolis Indiana
    GSP without a doubt! I'm looking forward to
    Lesner vs Herring more than anything. Not an
    overall exciting card IMO.

4. kat in the hat

kat in the hat New Member

State:
    Missouri
    I think Huerta will beat Florian. I think Brock Lesnar will get his first victory in the UFC. I think GSP will dominate Fitch. I won't be able to order this fight. Got a family function. I can wait a day or two to see this one though.

5. Philiagorillia

Philiagorillia New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Im gonna have to say Georges will take control of this fight and either win with a big KO or a Submission (armbar).

6. zeboman

zeboman New Member

State:
    Pennsylvan
    I want to see if Brock is any better than he was in his last fight.

7. Flatheadhunter33

Flatheadhunter33 New Member

State:
    Yuma, Arizona
    Personally, I think that the main fight on this entire card is the Florian fight. Kenny has been around for a while and has alot of wins over some good fighters and losses to the best in the division. Huerta is one of the most exciting fighters in the division in my opinion so it should be a really good fight. I see Huerta keeping it standing up since Florian in known for his good Jiu Jitsu...but Florian is also good at Mui Thai with some viscious elbows!

8. derbycitycatman

derbycitycatman Well-Known Member

State:
    Kentucky
    Name:
    your first name
    Wont be getting it either, not until its on the web anyway. Would like to see Lesnar get his first win and Florian win too. Dont know much about Fitch but its gonna be hard to beat GSP no matter who you are.

9. brother hilljack

brother hilljack New Member

State:
    Shelbyville, TN
    I am going to go with GSP also, he will have to beat himself with a mistake

10. nitronostrils

nitronostrils New Member

State:
    IL
    Gonna be on hell of a fight. :nosebleed: