Fishpooling.....

Discussion in 'LOCAL ARIZONA TALK' started by MichaelP, Oct 24, 2008.

1. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I thought it would be cool to have a thread that people could post in if they were going to go somewhere and maybe wanted to defray the cost of a trip by splitting the costs with someone else. Kind of the same idea as carpooling. So, if anyone wants to go somewhere and split the costs, I thought this would be a convenient way to do so. What do you guys think?

2. bw69r

bw69r Well-Known Member

State:
    West Newton, PA

3. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Sounds like a good idea. Just don't try and sell a trolling motor here. :smile2:

4. bnewsom71

bnewsom71 New Member

State:
    Mathervill
    An excellant idea! Thanks for coming up with it!

5. jaytee

jaytee New Member

State:
    arizona
    So who wants to go fishing!

6. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    I was wondering about that. Seems like they didnt like my avatar.:roll_eyes:

7. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    LOL. So far i have had sigs deleted, posts deleted and even links deleted. The funny thing is nobody ever says anything. I just log on to find things gone. I'm suprised the picture of my wife in my profile pic hasn't been deleted yet. :smile2:

8. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    BTW, Broke is my middle name. We'll have to get together and fish.

9. MichaelP

MichaelP New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Yeah,the economy isnt very good. I was recently fired for farting. The guy I was working with farted and the owner told us to pack up our tools and leave as it was disrespectful and unprofessional. Lol, actually the real reason was the owners brother in law is losing his house so he needed a job more than me. All he had to do was tell me the truth and no harm no foul...lol.

10. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    LMFAO. Sorry that you got fired, but i have never heard of anyone being fired over farting. The only other person that sits in my office is my inventory control guy. He just happens to be the dude i fish with too. He has worked for me for ten years and we have some serious fart wars. :smile2: I've seen people just walk outta my office and not say a word. Of course i have had the same job for 20 years now so i hope it'd take more than passing gas to get fired. Whoops, just let one go.......... :eek:oooh: Almost sharted. :tounge_out:

11. lonny

lonny New Member

State:
    az
    good idea as high as everything is now days

12. Snagged2

Snagged2 New Member

State:
    Verde Valley AZ
    Sounds like a good idea.... I'd be open to that...
    Goin fishin I mean,,, not farting contests!!!:eek:oooh: well,,,, maybe

I like to hit the Colordo,but, haven't been in a few weeks,, and recently got whooped at Roosevelt.

I live in the Verde Valley and the drive time to the river for me is 3 1/2 - 4 hours.. so, we went to Roosevelt and the fuel prices were much better as well as drive time.
    Tried the diversion dam, one of you guys gave me directions to awhile back,(Thx). drove right to it, and plunked in,, nothing,, then moved to an area called the Vineyard, campground looking place,, not much action...

Then Lonny comes along, pretty much claiming he's gonna have to get a bigger boat, to land the biggun's he hauling in,,, I figure he prolly needs some help with that........:wink:

So, anywho,,, at least if nothing else, a great idea..

13. azcataholic

azcataholic New Member

State:
    arizona
    Seems like a good idea, especially with the common denominator CATFISH! Hey Travis i was going reply on your trolling motor but i didn't want to get you excited since I don't need a trolling motor. I kept looking for responses and never saw any. Dead zone?

14. Da Chummer

Da Chummer New Member

State:
    Arizona
    One of the mods deleted the thread. I still have it if you or anyone is interested. I have not put it on clist yet.
    Thanks for asking.

15. RedCorn

RedCorn New Member

State:
    Arizona
    Yea, so who is ready to go fishing??? or meet up at a lake or something and catch a couple catfish and also catch a buzz :smile2:. let me know, im always ready, only if micheal is ready :wink:

16. catman4926

catman4926 New Member

State:
    Texas
    great idel and reps to you