Fishn on the Fourth

Discussion in 'LOCAL CALIFORNIA TALK' started by CatMan(Cali), Apr 29, 2009.

1. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    BEEN TALKIN TO SCOTT AND WE WOULD LIKE TO HAVE A GETTOGETHER @ MENDOTA SLOUGH DURING THE 4TH OF JULY WEEKEND.

COME ONE, COME ALL. COME OUT REPRESENTIN THAT GOOD OLE RED, WHITE, AND BLUE. WHAT BETTER WAY TO SPEND THE 4TH THAN PARTICIPATING IN ONE OF AMERICA'S FAVORITE PASS-TIMES, FISHING. COME OUT SHARE AND ENJOY A LITTLE COMARADERIE, PATRIOTISM, AND FISHING WITH THE CALIFORNIA BOYS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOR THOSE THAT CAN MAKE IT, U MIGHT NOT WANT TO MISS THIS ONE!

2. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Sounds like fun, but can only commit to the 3rd or 5th. The 4th I already have plans:sad2:

3. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    Yea - sounds good Sean, but I have to do the "Family Guy Thing" on that day.
    We all have a big Family get together at that time of the year all of the time.
    But it was a nice thought.
    :wink:

Stucco and Texture Buddy,
    Bert

4. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    how about mid july?

5. diamonddave04

diamonddave04 New Member

State:
    ca
    Im interested in going to the fishing gathering.. around mid july .. let me know whats going on .

6. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Hey David, Welcome to the BOC brother:wink: Where you from. I am in Fresno.

7. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    well Robb will ya work on another get together in july?

8. daystarchis

daystarchis New Member

State:
    Clovis Cali
    Sure Ray, We should get something together:wink:

9. rrssmith

rrssmith New Member

State:
    Bakersfield
    diamondave is a friend of mine from here in Bakersfield, I know he will attend also,It was a bummer i missed the last one. let's try to get another goin.

10. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    Well, I don't know about the fourth, but I will be coming down sooner. I just found out that I have a family reunion sometime in mid May. So, I plan on taking a few extra days and hitting up Mendota. I'm thinking the reunion will be on a Sat or Sun, so I will either take a Thu - Sun or a Sat - Tue off. It's not an official gathering, but I would love to see any of the fresno bros while I'm down. I will post a more exact date when I know for sure. Robb, I will PM you as well, I gotta see my boy Robb! Bert, we might be able to work something out, it depends on my level of obligation with the reunion. Anyway, I will be squatting at the slough for a few either way, but hopefully I can meet up with someone. Tight lines.
    Linz:cool2:

11. fshnutz

fshnutz New Member

State:
    Sacramento California
    I forgot to mention that the reunion is in Fresno..............that's why Mendota is just too convenient to pass up!

12. CatMan(Cali)

CatMan(Cali) Well-Known Member

State:
    Fresno Californ
    LET'S JUST CAN THE FOURTH TRIP AND FIGURE OUT ANOTHER DATE. THE WEEKEND IN LATE JULY SOUNDS COOL SINCE IT FALLS ON A COUPLE BIRTHDAYS. OR MID-JULY WILL WORK TOO. MAYBE EVERYONE CAN POST WHAT THEY THINK AND THEN WE CAN COMPROMISE ON A DATE THAT WORKS FOR EVERYBODY.

SEAN!

13. shania

shania New Member

State:
    San Leandro, Ca
    When you get a date, just let me know what's up & we will go for there. You know that I'm alwasy down to do some fishing (lol).
    :wink:
    :0a23:

14. bluehunter

bluehunter New Member

State:
    Los Angele
    I been wanting to head to that area for a while myself. I normally do a down south trip every summer so if the date work that yall come up with I am in.