Fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by Skunk Master, Dec 29, 2007.

1. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ok, tommorrow (Sunday) is supposed to be sunny and in the upper 40's.. So who wants to take me fishing.. I'm long overdue, I haven't been since Cuzfest 1 and am starting to get the shakes and cabin fever... I need some Catfish Therapy..

2. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    See, this is one of those times Bob keeps talking about where you should have been nicer to him:smile2:

Hope you find a "guide"!

Branden

3. dab_602000

dab_602000 New Member

State:
    Ft. Worth Texas
    I would take you fishing if I was up there but it is way to far north for me. I am sure you will make it to the lake some how even if you fish from shore. Beats sitting at the house. Good luck.

4. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    You might be out of luck Harold. Heck, I think everybody's rigs are tore apart or broke down, except for Dan, Darryl, and Bob. It's supposed to be nice, but it's still to cold for the Kutter's Katter to make an apperance!:smile2::wink:

5. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I'd take you out Harold, but I already promised someone else. Wish you would have said something sooner. I'm hoping to get out at a decent time tomorrow. But there's a BIG fight tonight and I'm sure I won't get home till 1 or 2. :angry:

6. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Branden.. If I started being nice to Bob he might get the idea that I liked him and we wouldn't want that to happen... hehehe
    Gary.. Dan is at the inlaws in Carlyle.. I talked to him earlier today..He was heading there then..
    Daryll... Where are you hiding ol buddy ol pal of mine with a nice big boat and a heater..hehehe

7. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey I had a one track mind earlier.. I did finally get my skippie rig tonite.. So I'm ready for next weekend.. Now I gotta figure out how to reserve a room using rewards points..

8. BKS72

BKS72 New Member

State:
    East of KC
    If it's Holiday Inn it's cake - just go to the website and click on the "redeem points" option:wink:

9. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Its going to be at the Days Inn down there in Calvert City..

10. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Harold, I couldnt get on last night it said the server was too busy. So I didnt read your post till this morning. I am going to Hermann to fish the Missouri. You could have gone with me even though you have been a little hard on me. but i am meeting another boat so I have to leave. Sorry buddy. It will probably be next year before I get to go again.

11. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    I'm confused? Pontoon boat built for two?:roll_eyes:

12. Mrs SkipEye

Mrs SkipEye New Member

State:
    Winfield, Misso
    Sorry Harold, Darryl is busy with the family this weekend and getting ready for the trip next weekend.
    Count down -6 days.

13. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Wait a minute.....you mean Darryl is too busy with the family to post here, but your not? I guess now we see who wears the pants around the Skipeye domicile. :roll_eyes:

14. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    Oh, I'm here Mike. We are a multi-computer family.

Yes dear, be right there!

Gotta go.......:smile2:

15. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    I sure hope Kentucky knows what they are in for next weekend.. It might be the 1st time ever that a group of people get put on the state barred list, with cops at the state line checking names to see if your allowed to cross the state line... hehehe

16. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Well I got skunked again. I have at least half a dozen dykes at Hermann where I have caught numerous fish in cold water for the last several years. I cannot believe not one of them was holding fish. Or they didnt want to participate. I gotta remove all the writing on my boat. I think they know who it is chunkin that bait at them. I sure did miss you Harold. I aint the only one skunked today. Al Struckoff and another friend of mine went to Hartsburg and got skunked. I saw one other boat at Hermann when I was loading and they did no good either.

17. FREESPOOL

FREESPOOL New Member

State:
    Edwardsville, Illinois
    I got skunked to. :sad2: And I talked to another fisherman while loading up, and he didn't catch a thing either. What is up?!?!

18. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Ohhh you needed someone to pull the anchor and blame the bad luck on huh.. Just wait till next weekend, we can't get skunked then... Wait a minute, I always catch at least one fish so I'm not the one getting skunked.. I may have to fish longer than anybody else but I will not leave without at least one fish... hehehe

19. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    It sure is easy for a guy without a boat to sit there and say he dosen't get skunked. Ain't that right Harold? (hehehe) LMAO!!:big_smile::big_smile:

20. Skunk Master

Skunk Master New Member

State:
    Colinsville, Il
    Hey the last time I went out was with Bob, and we didn't get skunked.. We didn't get wet either... hehehe