Fishing

Discussion in 'LOCAL TENNESSEE TALK' started by Brad30110, Jun 25, 2009.

1. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    I haven't been out any this last past week so I have no new news. I can tell you the fly fishing for trout in east TN is awesome. I'll be back in town tomarrow and probley go out Saturday morning to get some cats.

2. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Hey guys... I am back at home now. Looks like maybe Saturday I'll be out on the water catchin cats. I took a vacation to Seven Devils NC, and had fun. If any of yall are interested in fly fishing for wild brown and rainbow trout check out Watauga River Lodge and Outfitters. Its a awesome place, awesome guides, and great fishing.

3. 8up

8up New Member

State:
    TN
    Hey Brad sounds like you had a blast. From the reports I have heard around town the cats aren't doing much but maybe they haven't figured out where to look for them like you.

My son and I have been hitting the bass while the cats seem to be slow. The last 2 cats hooked in my boat have been hooked on a Texas rigged bubble gum worm lol 1 channel and 1 flathead that we lost at the boat due to the small rubber bass net. I'm looking forward to getting out with you.

4. Brad30110

Brad30110 New Member

State:
    Georgia
    Yeah the catfish are still in a late post spwan and should be getting back to normal in another week or so. Hopefully it will start to get better.