Fishing with vern

Discussion in 'LOCAL INDIANA TALK' started by bigcatJoe, Aug 19, 2006.

1. bigcatJoe

bigcatJoe New Member

State:
    indiana
    Went fishing with vern on the Ohio river. I learned alot about drifting and the kind of rigs he used. Because I caught two big fish 27 pound blue and a 50+ flathead it bottom the scales. He's a nice guy. (THANKS VERN)

2. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    Congrads on your great catches. It's always nice to fish with a member of the BOC. :smile2:

3. chattycatty

chattycatty New Member

State:
    Kentucky
    He really is a nice guy and man, does he know a lot about fishing. Best bro (in-law) there is! :lol: They just don't get any better than Vern, kinfolk or not! Congrats on the wonderful catch!

4. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    Hey Joe congrats on the catch.

5. SeedTick

SeedTick New Member

State:
    Conway Arkansas
    Hey Joe, that sounds like a great trip. Glad you had fun.

st

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

Vernon, once again you have proven to be a good guide. Thanks for taking a new brother fishing, you're cool, bro. Glad you had a good time Joe, and NICE catch! :smile2:

7. Redd

Redd New Member

State:
    Southeast Kansas
    Vern's a pretty smart ol' boy when it comes to catchin' the kitties... But when it comest to catchin' the CATS, you might wanna try someone with a little more...well...how should I put this...knowledge...LMAO!!! I'm jk, vern, if you ever read this. lol.

-Red

8. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Congrats on the catch!!!

9. copycat

copycat New Member

State:
    New Jersey
    Congrats to both of you! Glad to see that you guys had a good trip!

10. Pastor E

Pastor E New Member

State:
    Beebe AR
    :0a18: Thats the way to go guys Congrats:big_smile:

11. vlparrish

vlparrish New Member

State:
    Bedford, Kentucky
    Joe, I'm glad you had a good time. I enjoyed fishing with you also. Send those pics please when you get the chance. It aint every day I let someone out fish me in my own boat. lol Vern

12. bsu_catfisher

bsu_catfisher New Member

State:
    Rising Sun, Indiana
    What are you talking about letting him outfish you....everyone does. LOL Everyone is making you sound like a good fisher...we all know the truth.....Ok maybe you are but i still had to make fun of you.

13. cattinfever999

cattinfever999 New Member

State:
    KY
    Joe, I hope you feel lucky. You were the first person to sit in the new seat. Hopefully one day he'll let me sit in it (if I can keep Chuck and Dave out of it.) Anyway, congrats on the fish. Vern has been bragging on you. I was a little leary of having him meet someone on-line and take them fishing in the dark. Thanks for not being a weirdo.:big_smile: You sound like a pretty good guy.

14. young catfisherman

young catfisherman New Member

State:
    ohio
    nice fish thats great congrets

15. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    good catch! vern is a heck of a fisherman; and not a bad guy either, lol. He really knows his stuff. Good thing he quit fishing tournaments against me, i got sick of being beat, lol. I'd love to see a pic of that flathead if you got one!

16. teaysvalleyguy

teaysvalleyguy New Member

State:
    GC, OHIO
    Always great to get out with a BOC brother to fish. Sounds like yall had a great time. Thanks for sharing.

17. G3Morton

G3Morton New Member

State:
    Indiana
    Nice cat Joe !!! And thanks for stopping by the house today, I allways like to talk catfish. If we don't hook up this weekend then we will get together soon I am sure. And for all you folks that want to see the picture of Joe's big 50+ lbs flathead, just go to Joe's profile and you will see his monster cat.

Again,,, way-to-go ,,,, Joe !!!! :0a23:

G3Morton