fishing with the girls...

Discussion in 'Channel Catfish' started by massa_jorge, Jun 17, 2008.

1. massa_jorge

massa_jorge New Member

State:
    TEXAS
    i took my girls fishing today, so we could have some catfish for lunch tomorrow. caught 17 eaters on chicken livers and size 3 circle hooks. the girls had a blast, and i am worn out from running back and forth! can't wait till they are old enough to bait their own hooks and all that! i won't post a pic because it's my new avatar, it was time for a new one anyway!

2. uttatoo

uttatoo New Member

State:
    greatbend kansas
    any fishing time spent with the family no matter whether you catch any is great if you ask me good job with the kids they are off to a great start

3. bownero

bownero New Member

State:
    Hastings, Ne.
    that's awesome Jordan. sounds like the you and the girls had a great day of fishing!! gotta start them young.:big_smile::wink:

4. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Good lookin' crew Buddy!!

5. Mickey

Mickey New Member Supporting Member

State:
    Illinois
    Looking good Jordan. The smiles on the girls face say it all. You know you loved every minute of baiting those hooks and etc. Congrats.

6. Catgirl

Catgirl New Member

BAIT HOOKS??? You mean when you grow up, you have to do that yourself? :smile2:

Thanks for the report Jordan, glad you and the girls had fun. The new avatar is a good show of that bro. :cool2:

7. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    And a fine avatar it is. LOL! Great job!!!!!:cool2:

8. bobby-catfishing

bobby-catfishing New Member

State:
    Highland Villag
    Great job putting those girls on some fish. Is it just me or does it seem like the daughters are putting a whooping on the sons around here?

9. fish_head

fish_head New Member

State:
    Mississippi
    That looks like y'all had a good day there. I know what you mean being tired after. My boys are bigger than me, but if that's what it takes to get 'em to go fishing with me, I will do all the work. Actually started catching some here recently, maybe I will get to posts a photo myself soon.

10. yeppa

yeppa New Member

State:
    Topeka, Kansas
    Tanya---I think that "growing up" thing is waaaaaay overrated. Glad to see someone agrees!!

11. allena

allena New Member

State:
    WV/Preston Co.
    It`s something they won`t forget. Even as we get older and start forgetten`.