Fishing with CRAPPIEMAN

Discussion in 'NORTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by WylieCat, Mar 28, 2009.

1. WylieCat

WylieCat Well-Known Member

State:
    NC
    I had the pleasure to fish today with CRAPPIEMAN on Lake Wylie. Billfish76 was heading out on his boat, and I was planning to do some anchoring, so I invited CRAPPIEMAN along late last night and he was able to make the trip.

The bite was slower than normal, but we were relying on current where we were fishing....and of course there was none. :eek:oooh: We did manage a nice 20 pound blue right at sunrise, and a couple of other smaller blues, but we ended the day with only five fish. Of course anytime you can net a 20 pound blue on Lake Wylie it is really not a bad day! :smile2:

CRAPPIEMAN has fished on Wylie waaaaay longer than I have, and it was like having a tour guide on some of the northern parts of the lake. Good times with a good fisherman and a good guy. :wink:

2. CRAPPIEMAN

CRAPPIEMAN New Member

State:
    GASTONIA N
    Wyliecat I sure enjoyed fishing with you Saturday.! I hope that we can do it again. Even though the bite was slow I had a GREAT time. :big_smile_2:! See you on the water!

3. FATFLATTIE

FATFLATTIE New Member

State:
    ILM, NC
    It's always good to get out on the water for some fishing with a fellow BOC brother! I've had the pleasure of fishing with CRAPPIEMAN's brother Randy quite a bit, they both are good guys and their dad is one heck of an eel fisherman:wink: