Fishing with a coworker

Discussion in 'MEMBER FISHING REPORTS (BECOME A FISHING LEGEND)' started by catchinghogs, Sep 20, 2006.

1. catchinghogs

catchinghogs Well-Known Member

State:
    Pennsylvania
    Help me I have created a monster I have turned a friend, coworker into a fishing machine and now he catches more and bigger fish than me.You need to know his views of fishing only a few short months ago. Me and another cowrker would shoot the breeze all day about fishing and my foreman would tell us to find other things to talk about.:lol:. Well it all started when we got invited out on a boat with one of the bosses and he had landed about a two pound flathead He reeled this fish in like it was bait.He has been out about 6 times with me last time we went he caught a 11 and a seven pound flathead. Took him out again last night and he caught a heck of a flathead at 23 pounds on a 10 inch sucker not to bad for your 4th flathead. About an hour later on a stepped on bluegill he had a fish on that might have been pushing 30 - 40 pounds I can still here the drag screaming.He had fought the fish for a few minutes and it swam under a barge and all of sudden broke the line.So you know what I had to hear all day at work today was his fishing story.:lol: :lol: :lol: . Im still waitng for my baitrunner to go off I got skunked. baker788 if you see this drop in and say hello.

Attached Files:

2. laidbck111

laidbck111 New Member

You have trained him well, Jedi Knight, lol

Nice fish thanks for the pics.

3. baker788

baker788 New Member

State:
    PA
    Yes I am the one that catinghogs has been showing the ropes and its like I

4. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Allrite Mark! Seems you have taught him too well. LOL! Its a good feelin when ya put someone on fish.

5. janton311

janton311 New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    Well congrats to him on the fish...:big_smile:

6. baker788

baker788 New Member

State:
    PA
    Yes I am the one that catchinghogs has been showing the ropes and its like I told him to day the world of catfishing is a differnt and excitting world. It is one that I can not get enough of it has opend my eyes. Because there is nothing like the sound of the drag screaming you manage to get 2 feet and the fish takes 5. It is fagnificent (in side joke) and your worred that your rod is going to break cause its bent in half what a experince.

7. MRR

MRR New Member

State:
    Louisiana,Mo.
    First of all WELCOME to the BOC ! Second congradulations on your great catches!(wish I could catch something like that.)Now you've caught the little ones now go for the big boys:roll_eyes: Hope you catch one. Again W elcome and CONGRADS.Keep on reelum in.

8. loanwizard

loanwizard Well-Known Member

State:
    Coshocton,
    If you really need help with this "problem", the solution is in your title "Fishing with a coworker" Use him as bait and he won't catch your fish any longer!:tounge_out:

Welcome to the BOC!

9. Xterra_Man

Xterra_Man New Member

State:
    wv
    if your ever looking for somone else to train call me...:big_smile:

10. baker788

baker788 New Member

State:
    PA
    Well I have to tell you all that catchinghogs is the man he put me on a 24 pounder on fri night.:big_smile: :big_smile: He did not use me as bait eather. Please don't give him and more bad ideas because he tried.:sad2:

11. carpet1

carpet1 New Member

State:
    Ash Flat,Arkansas
    The teacher has become the student LOL

12. Pennsylvaniacatchaser

Pennsylvaniacatchaser Well-Known Member

State:
    Sarver, Pa
    Rob - Welcome to the B.O.C.!:0a25: Nice Flatheads! You got the disease now!!! LOL! Better work lots of overtime cause you will find yourself spending all your money on fishing gear:cool2: Might even have to build a fishing shed!:roll_eyes: Ask Mark about the shed!:wink:

13. zappaf19

zappaf19 New Member

State:
    Monticello,IN
    That had to be fun! You had a good teacher!

14. Sandy Meador

Sandy Meador New Member

State:
    VA
    Those are some nice fish! Congrats on creating a monster!!!!

15. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    welcome to the BOC rob , keep fishing maybe your buddy will learn from you lol

16. countrycat15

countrycat15 New Member

State:
    gastiona,nc