Fishing with a celebrity

Discussion in 'All Catfishing' started by KansasKatter, Feb 26, 2007.

1. KansasKatter

KansasKatter New Member

State:
    Wichita Kansas
    If you could take just one celebraty fishing, who would it be? Whether they fish or not, just a chance to sit on the bank/boat and BS with them while fishing? They can be alive or dead.

I am not sure who I would like to go with, but thinking maybe Hank Williams Jr, or Waylon Jennings.

2. ka_c4_boom

ka_c4_boom New Member

State:
    Bedford,Ky
    man thats a tuff choice ..........ok catherin zeta jones in fishnet clothing only she dont even have to fish just lay on the front deck and look pretty .........if i cant have her then il settle for stephen catbuster preferably fully clothed tho :lol:

3. ryang

ryang Well-Known Member

State:
    Blacklick, Ohio
    Name:
    Gary
    That is a tuff one, for a woman to fish with I would pick Danica Patric and we could talk racen :roll_eyes:. For a male I would love to sit and talk some BS with Eric Clapton he could play some slo hands while I fish.

4. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    On a slow easy summer night, I think it would have to be Samuel Langhorne Clemens ( Mark Twain ). Now wouldn't that be catfish heaven. Why I would just lay back, with my arms behind my head staring at the stars while keeping an ever watchful eye turned to my poles, listening to the soothing voice of the worlds greatest story teller. Imagining the times and places and colorful characters that he is talking about,the big catfish and the tall tails ! Why them old cat fish would probably come from miles around, just to here the story's about their grand pappys! lol

5. Mark J

Mark J New Member

State:
    Four Oaks, NC
    Robert E. Lee or George Patton but most definately Carbine Williams.:lol:
    Not because he invented the Carbine but just because he was Carbine Williams. I live about 15 miles from where he grew up and died. He was a rare breed and a whole lot of hind end.
    McArthur offered him 2 of his pearl handled pistols once and Carbine told him "I dont want your d^$# pistols.
    I feel like we would get along just fine.

6. DANZIG

DANZIG New Member

State:
    West Virginia
    I'll second the Clemens !

7. SkiMax

SkiMax Well-Known Member

State:
    Rising Sun, IN
    I would pick Jesus Christ. If i could manage to catch just one little cat think about how many catfish he could turn that into!!! (and all the bread i could ever need to make me some fish sandwiches) :)

8. bootshowl

bootshowl New Member

State:
    Indiana, J
    Will Rogers Sr. or Teddy Rosevelt, just to hear their take on how the world has changed.
    :smile2:

9. Netmanjack

Netmanjack New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Gary, Will Rogers was my second choice.:cool2:

10. fastfrank

fastfrank New Member

State:
    Elgin, Alabama
    I would also go with Catherine Zeta Jones, or Jack Nicholson.

11. rudepossum

rudepossum Well-Known Member

State:
    Missouri
    Harold Ensley and of course Dolly Pardon in case the boat sinks

12. bluecatnut

bluecatnut New Member

State:
    freeburg illinois
    This celebrity is only know in the catfish world and he is our own boc brother kansasbluecatter John Jamison he could teach me a few things and i would love to sponge a third of his vast knowlede for blue fishing and I think it would just be cool to fish with a catfish pro
    :0a32: :boss:

13. TDawgNOk

TDawgNOk Gathering Monitor (Instigator)

State:
    Tulsa, Oklahoma
    That's a hard choice. If I had to pick someone alive, I guess I would have to go with Dale Jr. Someone dead, Dale Sr or Will Rogers.

14. Rottdog

Rottdog New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Well if it were going to be a man, It would have to be none other than George Jones. I would love to listen to his stories and I don't think he would shortchange you on time as long as there was still beer in the cooler.
    Now the female category would be a bit more difficult to choose. For all out admiration and conversation it would be the artist Jewel Kilcher. However I think that Tiffany Lakosky from "Gettin Close with Lee & Tiffany" would be an absoloute riot!

Garrett

15. BassMassey

BassMassey Well-Known Member

State:
    Oconee
    how about a night on the river bank with red foxx

16. squirtspop

squirtspop New Member

State:
    Glencoe, Arkansas
    James Bond Stockdale..He was a fighter pilot in the Navy, later became my commanding officer, spent 3 months on a detachment with him. He was later shot down over Nam at the start the war. Went on to become the most senior officer POW. Then ran as vice president with Ross Perot. Don't know if he's a celebrity or not but a hero just the same to me.

17. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    Paris Hilton! Hope shes a good swimmer. LOL!

18. dougc

dougc Active Member

State:
    Independen
    I'll second that. I've recently had the opportunity to meet John, and am proud to call him my friend. I'm hoping to "sponge" some knowledge from him this coming season.

19. LiquidSteel

LiquidSteel New Member

State:
    La Vista N
    Gretchen Wilson! Im not sure Id catch any fish, but Id throw out every line I had!:tounge_out:

20. 223reload

223reload New Member

State:
    Oklahoma
    I think it would have to be Hank Williams Jr