Fishing upper LOZ

Discussion in 'MISSOURI LAKES / RESERVOIRS TALK' started by Cut bait, Jul 6, 2009.

1. Cut bait

Cut bait New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    For the third Wednesday in a row now ive been trying to get away and finally it looks like this one will be it. I no it looks like I might be late but do you guys have any tips for me on fishing below Truman this week. Some of you guys have give me some great advice for last week, I was just wondering about this week since they have really slowed the water

2. big cat matt

big cat matt Member

State:
    mo,OSAGE ARM TRUMAN
    Shad cut and live ,after dark

3. catfishscotty

catfishscotty Well-Known Member

State:
    mo

yeppers listen to matt on this 1 :big_smile::wink:

good luck !!!

4. jimmykemper

jimmykemper New Member

State:
    Sturgeon, Misso
    try putting garlic on the cut shad

5. jimmykemper

jimmykemper New Member

State:
    Sturgeon, Misso
    i sure wish they were bitin like that around here. ive been using alott of cut shad and perch and i still havnt had alott of action at mark twain... i was told that the end of july is gonna be good there. what do you guys think?

6. Cut bait

Cut bait New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    Well im on my way up ill let you guys no how it goes but with no water flowing I can pretty much tell ya now:sad2:

7. Cut bait

Cut bait New Member

State:
    MISSOURI
    Had a real good night last night up their but for the life of me I couldnt find any big shad anywhere. So I ended up using some other bait:wink: I caught 15 fish all were small but the 37lb blue. With in a hour of the water shutting off I couldnt buy a bite.
    Also I seen all these boats with lights along their back rail where the rods are that was cool and a good idea.