Fishing Trip to the Jack

Discussion in 'TENNESSEE RIVERS TALK' started by Bubbakat, Aug 22, 2007.

1. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Well this Friday night 8/24/07 Myself and fish and our wives are going to go for an all nighter at Nickajack. I am hoping poor ol Jim (fish) catches at least a brim to keep his spirit up. He has been crying a lot here lately about not being able to catch anything. I heard tell it was because Nannercat put a whooping on him last time out.
    If you are around the jack and see this good looking feller driving a toon with a short fat man and two ol grumpy women on board just say hello. That will be us.:wink:

2. TN-CATFISHER

TN-CATFISHER New Member

State:
    Cannon County, Middle TN
    Good luck ya'll. I'm anxious to hear the fishing report for Nickajack! Have you been out to Tim's lately?

3. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Haven't been there in about three weeks. If it hasn't rained much up that way the fish most likely have moved on over to the other river.:smile2:

4. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Man I am crushed.LOL Bring a bunch of coffee, I know we will. I picked up the popping bobbers for all of us so we can hopefully send some skips home with you. I hope we can catch a few bream so Donna can catch a big ole flathead, maybe you can catch something this time also cuzin Bubba. It hurts when our ladies show us up every time.LOL

5. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    The pain, oh the pain. Jim I'll send you a e-mail here today. Its been so hot we will try to get on the water about an hour or so before dark to keep from burning up or we can put in early and scoot off down river to check things out.

6. BIG GEORGE

BIG GEORGE New Member

State:
    JOISY
    I smell a good story comein outa this one. LOL! Have fun and knock em dead.

7. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn
    Willard just let us know about what time to meet ya'll down there. By the way, do you have a BIG net? If not I will bring mine, It don't look good but it will get the job done. The skips should be jumping pretty good about that time buddy.

BG, we got all night to make up some tales...I mean to catch some big ole cats. As for the smell, no one will want to be down wind from us either from the skips smellin or our story tellin.LOL

8. ShilohRed

ShilohRed New Member

State:
    West Tn
    Man the fish are safe from this group. HEHE Yes Donna and Judy will catch fish. But these 2 wise guys now I just don't' know HEHE

Yes I bet if you were there. You would be able to smell the 2 guys, As they will stink at fishing. HEHE

Big dip net for the gals. Yes that will work. HEHE Buddy I hope the girls allow you and Bubba to at least catch bait this trip..
    I know Marilyn don't' let me catch fish when we go also.
    Pete

9. Bubbakat

Bubbakat New Member

State:
    McMinnvill
    Yea Jim I have a long handle big net.
    Pete we can't catch fish for waiting on those two women hand and foot.

Big G if there ain't a good story coming out of this trip jim and I have done forgotten how to lie.:wink:
    Pete Jim and I are going to catch fish so big that the pictures we take will weigh at least 15 lbs apiece

10. FishMan

FishMan New Member

State:
    Tennessee
    This trip may make the news or least a local gossip fence.

Good luck

11. TN-CATFISHER

TN-CATFISHER New Member

State:
    Cannon County, Middle TN
    Ok you two, it's been a whole week and I'm dying from the suspense...

I know that Friday was kind of stormy. Do we need to send out search and rescue? :wink:

12. fish

fish Active Member

State:
    ChattanoogaTenn