Fishing trip to St. Louis first 2 weekends of October

Discussion in 'LOCAL MISSOURI TALK' started by BajaCoop, Sep 19, 2007.

1. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    I plan on going to the St. Louis area the first 2 weekends in October to do some asian carp snagging and catfishing. If anyone wants to get together let me know. I will be on the bank unless someone wants an anchor puller and some gas money.

2. Grumper

Grumper New Member

State:
    Crystal City MO
    Ed, I'm sure you will have no problem finding somebody around here to take you out. There are all kinds of good guys around here that are always willing to help the guys without boats, plus they could always use a good anchor puller. I'd take you, but I don't know if I will have a boat come October. One thing is for sure though, it'll be a good time of year to be out there after some big cats.:wink:

3. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    I'd take you also Ed but I have to leave for a business trip (school) around then.

Somebody will help you out I'm sure.

4. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    Ed, let me know when you're up this way by PM and I'll do what I can to get you out onto my boat!! I'll do my damndest to get you a new personal best and show you what I know! I even have all the poles and rigs, just bring yourself and some sodas......I like diet Dr Pepper or Diet Pepsi....gotta watch my girlish little figure! :beauty:

5. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    ooooh, you dirty talker you Mr Rat. You dont have a blonde wig do ya?:wink::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2:

6. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Wig or no wig that's still one ugly women. :big_smile:

7. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    Strong woman too!!! ROFLMAO!!!!

8. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Yeah that is a truck he's lifting isn't it? Sorry Rat, you'd make a beautiful women. :big_smile:

9. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I think so also. Well, as long as he dont wear 6 inch heels. :byebye:

10. RIVER-RAT

RIVER-RAT New Member

State:
    MO / MT
    No, no wig... but I do have blonde highlights though!:big_smile_2:

What!? Ugly!? I beg your pardon but I've been told that I create feelings in others that they themselves don't understand!:boss:

Six!? Nah! Those are for the amature's, I wear the 8 inch platforms!:sweet_kiss:

11. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    You know, it wouldn't surprise me if you couldn't walk out wearing that wig and high heels without anyone saying a word to ya. To your face, that is.

12. BajaCoop

BajaCoop Well-Known Member

State:
    Poplar Bluff,MO
    so this thread has been slightly hijacked by people who apparently have some mixed feelings on whether Bill would made a hot chick.

13. thomas feldon

thomas feldon New Member

State:
    Farmington, MO.
    I Have got to be there for this !
    Wife ! Get my camera !
    I've seen lot's of interesting thing's when I went fishing. But;
    OH MY !:crazy:

I could win a 10,000 dollar prise for a video of.
    NO WAIT, That's been recorded! and showen on tv.

I'll just have to wait until the new's media is done with OJ again, then I can try to get noticed on America's Funniest home want-a be's

Then again!
    The black mail photo would be nice!:smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::smile2::wink:

14. Malichi1970

Malichi1970 New Member

State:
    Fenton, Missouri
    Sorry Coop, I'll get ya back on topic.....

So, your looking to hook up with someone to go fishing when your in town? Shoot me a PM when you get up here and if I'm not busy I'll try to take you out if the blond chick in the 8 inch platforms can't make it happen for ya.:wink:

15. SkipEye

SkipEye Well-Known Member

State:
    Winfield, MO
    Name:
    Darryl
    That happens around here Ed. You should know that by now. Most of us innocent folks:0a10: make valid posts and are trying to spew forth valuable information or GASP! learn a thing or two.:crazy:

Then these Missouri Rabble muck it all up.

I feel your pain!

I mean, whats wrong with these guys anyway. I've had the Rat in my boat and NOT ONCE (or even twice, don't go there folks) did I ever picture him pulling that anchor in 6 or 8 inch stilettos.:crazy:

What I think is that the fish better start biting soon, we need a diversion around here.:smile2::smile2::smile2:

16. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Welcome back, Mr Feldon.

17. TN Greg

TN Greg Member

State:
    MO
    I didn't realize river rat was picking up the back of a truck in his avatar. I thought it was just a picture of him moping around. The picture is much less funny now.

18. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    What we can't figure out is why he has this insatiable need to pick on poor defenseless trucks. He probably turns VW Bugs over on their tops, just to watch their little tires spin wildly away in the air. The man HAS to be stopped!

But I'm too busy right now, so I'll let somebody else stop him. LOL

19. Cuz

Cuz New Member

State:
    DeSoto, MO
    I think I'll just let him continue his assault on the back ends of pickups. I'm pretending like I dont see nuttn. :wink:

20. Kutter

Kutter New Member

State:
    Arnold, MO
    Have you seen the thread on Bigfoot? Dano saw River-Rat according to his post this morning.