fishing trip to santee

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by jayjay101, Jul 20, 2008.

1. jayjay101

jayjay101 New Member

State:
    narth carolina
    going to santee august 14-15-16 will be staying at harry's . roundhill will be guide . hope he can put us on some fish. biggest so far 16 pound blue. been to santee 6-8 times have not done any good so far.:embarassed:any advice would be helpfull. thanks in advance. best of luck to all.

2. blackwaterkatz

blackwaterkatz Active Member

State:
    Andrews, SC
    James, the best advice I can give you is to pay attention to what Ron has to show you. He's been catching them for a long time, and your chances of getting a new PB are pretty good on the upcoming trip. Just carry along some food and drink, and maybe a good set of hip boots... for the fish slime, ya know? :wink:

3. pop pop

pop pop New Member

State:
    Lake Green
    I'll second everything Tommy said.:wink: You are in good hands with Roundhill.:big_smile: I see a new PB in your future!

4. droptine77

droptine77 New Member

State:
    Anderson, SC
    Don't forget your camera!

5. rivercatsc

rivercatsc New Member

State:
    South Caro
    James good luck on your trip. Roundhill will be the right choice and is always willing to not only put you on the fish but show you how it is done but best of all will keep you laughing.