FISHING TRIP IN JUNE

Discussion in 'MISSOURI RIVERS TALK' started by fishingbuddy4, Jan 18, 2010.

1. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Well it is alittle early ,but rusty call me sunday and we are setting up for a week trip on the missouri river ,we are shooting for the first week in june eather around lexington or boonville ,atleast the first week of june ,we can get the blues before they get on the nest ,and should have some flats moving by then , just thought i would put this on here to see who might be interested

2. Michael Jake

Michael Jake New Member

State:
    Troy, Missouri
    Sounds good Robert... I'll put it on the calendar and hopefully will be able to join up with ya all for a day or two.

3. theonecatfishbob

theonecatfishbob New Member

State:
    Wright City, Missouri
    Everything I do anymore is wait and see. I would enjoy a couple of days meeting some new people and fishing. Maybe I can get at least a couple of days to join you.

4. Fishin'_Fool

Fishin'_Fool New Member

State:
    Moberly MO
    I would possibly be interested if it doesn't conflict with work on that particular weekend.

5. danny1756

danny1756 New Member

State:
    missouri
    well if a can get my license in time and my boat back together i mite be able to come if you all have a open spot well hopefully il have it and i mite come on down for a day or two

6. moriver

moriver New Member

State:
    Missouri
    Man that sounds like a good time. Keep me posted as it would be nice to come down for a few days if you guys are ok with that.

7. joer

joer New Member

State:
    columbiaMo
    Please let me know if you fish around Boonville. I could possibly meet up with you guys since that is in my area of river!

8. Mo.Hick

Mo.Hick Active Member

State:
    Madison Mo.
    Welcome to the USCA/BOC Danny. It is good to have you aboard. You will like it here. This is the best catfish site on the net. Full of great people and info.

Tom

9. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    i will keep people imformed

10. benwebber

benwebber New Member

State:
    St. Louis, MO
    robert you know im down for that!! hopefully ill be working but would love to fit it into the schedule! cant wait to watch the poles bend buddy!

11. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    Pencil me in Robert. Not sure how my bass boat will do up there, but i'll give it a shot. If it can't handle it, i don't need it. I assume ya'll are gonna camp somewhere?

12. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    John We are only taking one set of clothes and only eat what we catch. I need to go on a diet.. O you know how to do the one set of clothes thing. I remember you forgot yours a couple years ago at the gathering...hehehe...I thank we are going to take the chainsaw and find a high spot and make a place to camp.

13. bluejay

bluejay Well-Known Member

State:
    Napoleon, Mo.
    Robert remember the Kansas gathering is the first weekend of June. I know some of the Mo. members are planning on attending. Myself for one and I thenk Medford and CountryHart maybe also. Thought you were going also.

14. CountryHart

CountryHart New Member

State:
    missouri
    I need to get a calendar.:shame:Hard to be 2 places at the same time.
    As far as eatin Rusty, a man couldn't starve on the Mo. river. Asian carp ain't bad if ya got plenty to wash em down with.

15. roadkill636

roadkill636 New Member

State:
    warrenton misso
    I'd be up for an overnighter it if it will be at Booneville,

someone post the dates on my visiter message wall so I dont forget :)

16. Rusty

Rusty Member

State:
    Spickard Missouri
    JC. We may be able to set this thing up for the last weekend of May. I believe Robert and I are going to try and spend the whole week on the river. It doesn't matter to me what weekend we pick. This is Roberts Idea so it will be up to him. Thanks JC. for pointing this out!

17. rush_60

rush_60 New Member

State:
    Troy, KS
    I'd really like to make it to this. Just depends on dates. I'm planning on going to the Ks gathering too.

18. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    am going over for just that saturday

19. fishingbuddy4

fishingbuddy4 New Member

State:
    Warner Rob ga
    Ok ,eveyone check your calender .the days are mat 27 - 30th ,thursday -sunday ,4 days at boonville will be camping right where the lamies hits the missouri ,so you will have to boat everything in .will put more on here as it gets closer

20. moriver

moriver New Member

State:
    Missouri
    That sounds like a great time Robert. I hope to make it keep the updates flowing buddy.