Fishing Trip Anyone?

Discussion in 'OHIO RIVERS TALK' started by HoFFmaXX, Mar 19, 2007.

1. HoFFmaXX

HoFFmaXX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Anyone on here from around the miamisburg area? I wanna make a trip over to the DP&L dam soon, jsut wonderin if anyone might tag a long, or if anyone knows any othe rplaces in the dayton area, id b more than happy to tag along

2. s_man

s_man New Member

State:
    south east ohio
    There are quite a few members down thatta way. I'm sure you will hook up sometime. The bigger the size of your fish you post the more fishing buddies you will have LOL. I floated that river once back when I was a scout and I tell you it had some awesome structure for cats. Let us know how you do this year. If you can schedule it we are having an Ohio gathering up here on the Muskingum and Dillon,Zanesville OH, May 18,19,and 20. We would love to have you join in. Put in for a 3 day weekend now at work and come up.

3. HoFFmaXX

HoFFmaXX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Man, thats 160 miles away lol, im pretty new to catfishing im sure i could learn alot from you guys over there, i will definitely try to work somethin out. I dont know if this amtters, but i dont got a boat.

4. Salmonid

Salmonid New Member

State:
    SW Ohio
    HoffMax, Im pretty close to Miamisburg, ( New Lebanon) and fish around those parts all the time, there is also a few others from Franklin and Miamisburg and a whole buch of Dayton folks on here so one of them will pipe up soon. I been too busy to get out lately but am hoping to get my boat out this weekend to see if it will start after a 4 month rest. If it does, ill be looking for cats in one of the local lakes, otherwise Ill be headed home cursing....:sad2:
    Salmonid

5. catfishrollo

catfishrollo New Member

State:
    Ohio
    s man is on "Q", but if you post some awesome looking bait... you will gain alot of friends as well..lol ... just kidding ,alittle far for me, I bet you will find someone for a nice trip...goodluck

6. HoFFmaXX

HoFFmaXX New Member

State:
    Ohio
    Well, I actually live in gratis which is about 10 mins from new lebanon. Right up preble county line to 35 :)

7. catfishjohn

catfishjohn New Member

State:
    Greenup Co. KY
    Come on down April 14 to the meet & greet & fish in Ashland,KY. You don't need a boat,just bring yourself and fishing gear and bait if you wanna.