Fishing tonight

Discussion in 'SOUTH CAROLINA LAKES / RESERVOIRS' started by matt22va, Jan 23, 2010.

1. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    Gonna give lake moultrie a shot tonight. Anybody gonna be out there with me?

2. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    No,but I will be at my spot on the tailrace I think.I finally got a hold of some shad and Im gonna try that.Havent done anything yet on Herring,worms,stink,bullhead chunks, you name it. Shad is my last stand until March when I know Im catching them.

3. krowbar

krowbar New Member

State:
    South Caro
    Good luck Matt. Be safe and let us know how you do.

4. matt22va

matt22va New Member

State:
    Kingsland, Ga
    No fish. The lake was 45 degrees and looked a little muddy. I had shiners, salties, and frozen mullet, I wanted herring or shad but had no luck with the net. I marked lots of fish between between short stay and the dam in 25 ft, anchored up and dropped everything I had on them, they just didn't seem hungry. How did you do Keith? On a side note my buddy caught two 10 lbers in yellow house creek on mullet.

5. LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN

LOWCOUNTRY CATMAN New Member

State:
    sc
    Matt,it was plum nasty water.Dont know temp and all fishing from bank,but the water was not moving very well at all,and I had no bites in 7 hours.I had herring and shad and only fished those two.Big pieces,small pieces,nothing.Good news is March is coming.